The HealthyU Student Assistance app is a component of the Student Assistance Program. HealthyU Student Assistance provides instant, mobile access to Student Assistance Program resources and services.
• Instantly Access Services, 24/7 – Use HealthyU Student Assistance to explore resources and request services at any time
• Utilize School-Life Resources and Tools for Daily Living – Referrals and resources for job search assistance, low-cost housing, time management, legal and financial services, child care, and more.
• Request Clinical Services – If academic and personal stresses feel overwhelming, request a consultation and set up appointments for face-to-face, telephonic, or online assessment.
• Contact the Student Assistance Program – Information to access the program via phone, email, online, social media, or through the app.
• Learn More about Services – Detailed information about the wide range of services available through the Student Assistance Program.
• Navigate with Ease – Clean, organized, and responsive interface to easily connect with support for any need.
• Achieve Success – HealthyU Student Assistance resources are specifically designed to support every student’s path to graduation.
The HealthyU Student Assistance app is powered by ACI Specialty Benefits. ACI Specialty Benefits offers best-in-class benefit solutions to engage the new workforce and drive business performance. A top-ranked global benefits provider of Employee Assistance Programs, Work-Life Benefits, Corporate Concierge and Student Assistance Programs, ACI consistently helps customers achieve Healthiest Workplace awards, Best Place to Work rankings, and improve engagement, retention, productivity and performance. Founded in 1983 and headquartered in San Diego, ACI has grown to international prominence with a 95% customer retention rate and 12 million lives covered. For more information about innovative employee benefit solutions, visit http://www.acispecialtybenefits.com or connect with ACI on social media:
Minor bug fixes and UI simplification
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Concierge and EAP service outstanding!
Save so much time
The developer, ACI Specialty Benefits Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.