Organize and enrich your prayer life!
Hear My Prayer brings your prayer list and devotional journal together into one convenient app. Included resources spark your devotions and deepen your prayer life.
• Arrange prayer requests by category
• Choose whether requests will appear on your prayer list daily or weekly
• Record answers to your prayers
• Keep your list uncluttered by moving answered prayers to the archive
• Use the journal feature to express your heart to God and record spiritual insights
• Remember the goodness of God as you review answered prayers in your archive
For more information, visit us:
• New in-line Share option
• Additional Study Resources
• New option to set preferred display format for dates
• Improved Help
• Improved accessibility
• Dark mode compatible
Bug Fixes and Improved Usability:
• when Daily prayer schedule is set, Weekday selector is disabled
• some layouts adjusted for better usability
• added Done option to pop-up keyboard
• removed calendar buttons in editing views and made date fields touch sensitive
• added placeholder text for date fields
• fixed an issue where placeholder text was not refreshed
• fixed an issue where keyboard was hiding lower screen on iPhone
Ratings and Reviews
An amazing app: highly recommend!
The other day I was looking for a accessible app for prayer journaling!! I came across this app and love it!! It is fully accessible for those that use voiceover. I was extremely happy when I discovered that it was. The only thing that should be labeled is when you go in to one of the categories to write a prompt, there is a toggle switch that says to remind you on a weekly or daily basis, but the buttons are not labeled for that. Other than that, it is great! So you have the prayer tab. In this tab there are many categories to choose from. For example: People: people that God has put on your heart. You would click on that, then it prompts you for a title, and then you have the place to write a prayer for that person. There is one for finances, and much more. Then you have a resources tab. This tab contains bible scriptures based on the many attributes of God. For example, how he is compassionate. You also have a quotes section that gives quotes about prayer. Then you have the journal tab which has categories. My favorite one is pour your heart out to God and another is record spiritual insights!! I can't say enough about this app! It has more than I was looking for and I love it!! I love how things are divided up into categories and the descriptions for each. A must get app if you are looking for a prayer journal! Download it! You will not regret it!
Best Prayer App Ever
I’ve tried several apps for prayer, journaling, reflecting, etc and this is by far the best one. It’s not spammy with ads. There’s no limit on the amount of entries. I love the organization. It’s helped shape my prayer life in a new way. Highly recommend this app!
best prayer app
The best prayer app for any spirit filled believer.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Cynthia Grieb
- 9.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Cynthia A. Grieb
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.