Adaptation course for hearing aids will help you to get used to the sound of the hearing aid in the shortest time possible.
Your life has changed, you have started using hearing aid for the first time or you have changed your hearing aid. Now you can hear the sounds and noises that you have not heard before. Some familiar sounds have a metallic tinge. All these things cause discomfort that you can overcome with a special adaptation course.
The content of the course has been prepared by the experts in the field of surdopedagogy and hearing aid.
will help you restore the perception of different sounds, different variations of human speech;
will prepare you for communication with people whose speech you are familiar with as well as with those people whose voice you will hear for the first time;
will ensure your confidence among complicated mixtures of sounds typical for the urban environment;
will make the transition period of changing the hearing aid or using it for the first time easier;
will allow seeking effective feedback with what is going on inside your home
Course materials organization makes it possible to fit hearing training into your daily schedule.
The course functionality will help you to:
-control the sequence of performing the exercises;
-evaluate the success of training completion for each topic;
-remember that you need to train your hearing;
-continue improving your perception even if you left your hearing aid at home
Such additional features as hearing test and operating mode without hearing aid are available. This operating mode allows listening to the audio content of the course without the hearing aid - just using a common headset. In this mode the application emulates hearing aid and amplifies the frequencies that you cannot hear well.
How the Subscription Works:
- Subscribers get full access to ALL FUNCTIONS OF THE APPLICATION;
- All recurring subscriptions will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period;
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase;
- Your subscription is for your iTunes account and can be used on your iOS device;
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase;
- Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
Select one of the following subscription options:
-- for 1 week - renewable subscription
-- for 1 month - renewable subscription
-- for 1 year - renewable subscription
The period of hearing aid adaptation is strictly individual.
Disciplined fulfillment of the adaptation course recommendations ensures quick adaptation to the Hearing aid.
Note (denial of responsibility):
The application Adapt for hearing aid is not a medical device or software with corresponding certification.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
- Terms of service: http://it4you.pro/solutions/adaptation-course-term
In the 1.0.5 we improved the app stability and fixed crashes.
Keep your feedback coming! Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly bunch will get back to you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This kind of application of conscience
Intuitive and easy to use!
Really strong feeling
Okay, no comment
Does exactly what I need it to!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- HEARING AID. LTD
- 146.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © HEARING AID. LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Access $6.99
- One Month Access $15.99
- Three Months Access $32.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.