Did you ever have the frustrating experience, that you wanted to follow a conversation in a crowded, noisy place but you couldn't due to the ambient noise?
Then the Hearing Aid will make your life much more comfortable!
- Your device’s microphone records the conversation
- To get rid of the ambient sound, frequencies out of the human voice range are filtered out
- You listen to the result over the headphones, the device’s speakers and bluetooth or airplay devices
- A three-band stereo equalizer is included to adjust the outcome as you like within the human voice frequency range. This allows for perfect adjustment for both ears!
- A pitch shift option lets you shift the desired sounds up or down in pitch to make them most understandable
compatibility update for older iOS Versions
Ratings and Reviews
My LG Bluetooth headphones wouldn't work with this program. They work with Pandora and my music apps on my iPad but not with this program. With plug-in headphones the program works well enough, but when I hear my own voice, it's delayed making it difficult to talk... Not good for a classroom situation. Built-in filter is probably reason for voice delay (reasonable), bluetooth not working... Unacceptable.
The app is good but,
The problem is that the microphone is too close to me and not out where the sounds I want to pick up are. So, until a new configuration of remote microphone and ear bud is developed apps like this will not work well. The problem is not the developers fault. If there is a headset with remote microphone for iPad out there, someone please tell me.
Thank You, Charles
So so app
Equalizer works well. Only 3 controls. mute button. Volume is lower than comparable apps. it could be much better with a little work. Only so so app.
- TiAu Engineering UG haftungsbeschraenkt
- 2.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TiAu Engineering UG (haftungsbeschränkt) 2011
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.