Relax and fall into a deep sleep with the sound of rain, birds chirping in the woods, or healing music effective for generating alpha brainwaves. It can also be used to improve concentration during periods of deep study or work. It also features an alarm clock function.
Effective for sleep disorders that make it difficult to get to sleep, stress reduction, and soothing of body and mind.
Five tracks of healing music and 11 types of ambient sound have been compiled. Every track of healing music can be played in succession or by itself on repeat. Currently approximately one hour of healing music is included.
Ambient sounds such as rain will gradually decrease in volume when the set time comes before becoming silent so as not to disturb your sleep. Before going to sleep, playing the babbling of a stream, for example, will cause you to relax and fall into a comfortable slumber before you know it.
White noise is also included. It is recommended as background noise for when you want to concentrate, such as when studying.
An alarm clock function is also included and can be used with five types of alarm sounds to select from. If the alarm is set to go off while music or sound is still playing, rest assured that it will stop at wake-up time.
Effective for stress reduction, reducing difficulty falling asleep, and for the relaxation of body and mind. It can also be used to improve concentration during work or study. Not only useful for those with busy work or study lives, but it is also beneficial for households with children.
We hope this app will help as many people as possible to relax.
1. Stress-reducing healing music (alpha wave) [10:25]
2. Mystical healing music [16:51]
3. Music for a comfortable night's sleep (alpha wave) [15:31]
4. Music for the gentle soothing of your body (Fee required) [06:34]
5. Rippling healing music (Fee required) [09:47]
The sounds listed below are all free to listen to.
1. Sounds of rainfall and murmuring streams
2. Sounds of evening showers
3. Moody sounds of heavy rain
4. Rainfall and croaking frogs
5. Louisiana rain
6. Chirping songbirds
7. Sounds of melting snows
8. Wave sounds
9. White noise
10. Peaceful walk through the woods
11. Hooting owls
You can choose your preferred alarm sound from the list below.
1. Analog alarm clock
2. Digital alarm clock
3. Alarm bell
5. Warning sounds
1. Healing music playback function (5 tracks)
2. Play all healing music function
3. Rain and ambient noise playback function (11 sounds)
4. Alarm clock function (5 types of alarm sounds included)
The alarm will not work if you close the application or make it go into sleep mode. Please do not close the application after you set the alarm. Also, setting the alarm disables the automatic sleep functionality, so please make sure your device is connected to a power source.
[About In-App Purchase]
First-time buyers please select the "Purchase" menu. Users who have already purchased this item, please select “Restore" menu.
This application's healing music is free music provided with permission from Live365 Internet Radio Network.
The rain sounds are from the free sound files distributed by Freesound.org.
1. The new iPhone models and the latest iOS are now supported.
2. Supported OS versions have been changed to iOS 12.0 and later.
3. Security and stability have been improved.
Thank you for choosing to use this app.
We will continue to make improvements by listening to the comments of our users. We ask for your continued input.
Ratings and Reviews
Beautiful songs but only 3 songs free
I love the songs.. they are very relaxing and also great for sleep... I like the fact the song could repeat so you can play a song on repeat while you sleep. The music works offline which I greatly appreciate since it saves more battery. Just wish there were more songs to pick from!
I really love this app because sometimes I have a hard time winding down at the end of the day and it helps when it is hard for me to fall asleep. The music helps me to relax, but the main thing that I do is listen to the music while I visualize my goals. I find that the music helps me to relax, concentrate and focus on them at a deeper level.
I’m loving the relaxing music. I’m so much more calm than I’ve ever been!!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Masaki Hirokawa
- 98.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright (c) 2013-2021 Dolice. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Music: Music for the gentle soothing $0.99
- Music: Rippling healing music $0.99
- Hide Adverts $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.