Hearing help is a powerful program that is intended as a hearing aid as well as for ear training. Hearing help strengthens the microphone signal of an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad and processes it in a way that individual hearing deficiencies are corrected as best as possible. For this purpose, hearing help includes the following modules:
* 16-band filter audiogram according to DIN EN ISO 8253
* 16-band equalizer + / - 15 dB
* Frequency band choke to avoid listening fatigue and hearing loss at overdriven frequencies
* Dynamic compressor to avoid listening fatigue and hearing loss due to a high volume because of e.g. sound events close to the microphone
* Real-time noise filter to reduce the noise such as from the iPod's microphone
The sound processing is done almost in real time without disturbing echo formation.
The filtering is absolutely linear phase using a modified proprietary algorithm (patent DE4224842A1, Peer Dahl).
For more information, the operating manual, the support, please refer to
For any questions please feel free to contact us and download the manuals from the support site. You are welcome!
HINT FOR BLUETOOTH USERS:
The quality strongly depends on the Bluetooth devices. Good wired headsets are always preferred.
* Bluetooth Headsets with a Mic force the sound to be mono without left-right independent setting.
* Bluetooth causes a noticeable delay.
* Furthermore the Bluetooth sound quality and the frequency spectrum is limited to the telephone mode.
* Because of the low distance between Mic and phones in case of a Bluetooth device it can occur a feedback under circumstances.
Please note before purchasing:
The app does all that is described above - not less and not more. Please do not purchase it if you do not agree with those properties.
Improvements for iOS 12
Tested with Bluetooth: Apple AirPods 2 - Headset
Tested with Bluetooth: Plantronics BACKBEAT SENSE - Headset
Bluetooth: See further Infos in the description
Ratings and Reviews
Will not open on my iPad.
Won't open . Using iPad with 10.3.3 it just flashes up then goes instantly to home screen.
Does not work ios 10.3.2
Does not open screen flashes black and then back to home screen
Developer Response ,
thank you for your hint about this issue when running the app on iOS 10.3.2. This should be solved with the new version 1.42.
Could you please confirm this? Thank you very much!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
potential but it doesnt work as properly
well it doesnt work..
I like the whole concept it has alot frequencies alot apps do not offer even a way to isolate certain sounds but to be honest at the main menu it says it paired my bluetooth headphones it did not pair it went automatically on itouch speakers..
it would be alot useful to give u guys better feedback if the bluetooth worked properly. Also for the asking price of 7.99 is far off it lacks features such as recorder with built in folders to keep them organize and a better interface as well.
otherwise I will be asking for a refund cause this item does not work as advertise I was surprised it has alot potential.
- IND-Ingenieurbuero f. Nachrichten- u. Datentechnik
- 9.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Dr. Peer Dahl
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.