Need to talk to someone or work through your feelings? Want to have a safe space for sharing what’s on your mind? Download HearMe for real-time text conversations with our trained Listeners. HearMe will connect you with a Listener within seconds for conversations that are 100% confidential and anonymous.
Share what’s on your mind in a safe space where you will be celebrated for who you authentically are. You will be connected with a Listener who understands what you’re going through - whether it’s work stress, relationship problems, LGBTQ+ and identity issues, or even if you just want to chat.
Feel more at peace with yourself. Gain clarity, improve relationships and develop an understanding of your own emotions.
Authentically sharing what you’re going through is a skill, like any other, that takes time to develop. Learning to openly communicate with others will improve your emotional intelligence, focus, and overall wellness.
Bring your problems, celebrations, sadness, joy, or anything in between. Bring yourself. We're here to listen.
* Text-based conversations with a compassionate and authentic Listener, anytime and anywhere
* Access past chat logs to track your progress in your personal journal
THE POWER OF LISTENING:
We believe anyone can be present for another, so Listeners are everyday people from all walks of life. They’ve been where you are and understand the power of listening and being heard. Download the app and become a Listener to help others and train your empathetic skillset.
CONFIDENTIAL, SAFE, AND ANONYMOUS:
Safety is important for authentic sharing, so HearMe never shares your chats or personal information. You can share your hopes, dreams, disappointments and secrets with the confidence that nothing you say goes beyond the chat.
- Members can now “block” Listeners if they don’t wish to speak to them again
- In-app notifications for dedicated chat messages
- Massively decrease loading time of dedicated chats for users who have many conversations
- Listeners are now able to access chatlogs of past conversations
- The Listener Group Chat has received a large performance boost and should eat much less bandwidth
- Added ability to search for a Listener in the chatroom
- Added an in-app alert when you’re invited to a dedicated chat
- Listeners can now change their member name from the listener settings screen
- Added Apple login
- Replaced the mood slider with an easier to understand selector
- Added read indicators so Listeners can see when a member has read their messages.
- Added categories to the report screen
- Fixed a crash relating to when a member sends the first message in a chat
- Fixed issues relating to the dedicated chat unread count being incorrect
- Fix numerous minor bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
When I found out about this app I was really impressed by the idea. This selfless app really exists solely to help and support people going through tough times and bring people together. As a listener you gain as much as the person seeking comfort. It’s completely free for everyone involved and there are no ads so I’m not sure how the app supports its costs, I’m assuming it’s a non-profit. Anyway I’m still relatively new to using it but I would recommend to anyone who wants to listen to others and become a more empathetic person. The training teaches you to really listen and empathize with others without judging them.
Great Concept and App
This is a great app for when you want to have a venting session or just someone to talk though your feelings. It’s important to remember that they are NOT professional therapists, but, that doesn’t mean the conversations you have aren’t any less impactful! I highly recommend this for mornings when you’re just feeling “blah” and want to vent away that negative energy.
Love having some focus time
It feels so good to have someone focus their full attention on me, even for just 15 minutes. I didn’t think this would really make a difference, but after I texted with a Listener, I felt refreshed and ready to face the day anew. We definitely can all benefit from having someone to talk to. These are real people who are ready to listen to us.
- HearMe In 30, Inc.
- 43.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 HearMeIn30, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.