Feeling overwhelmed or lonely? Just need to talk? The HearMe app makes it safe and easy to text with a real person who has been where you are and is trained to offer emotional support the moment you need it.
- A safe and anonymous space to text with trained empathetic Listeners that share backgrounds and lived experiences where you can be seen, heard, validated, and supported
- 24/7/365 text-based live support via a dedicated mobile application
- Choose from relevant topics or “just to talk”
- Post-session journal and review features to maintain a log of your interactions
- Access to the HearMe community with timely resources, live discussions, and training on a wide range of health and wellness topics
Be yourself. We’ll listen.
Terms and conditions: https://www.hearme.app/mobile-app-end-user-license-agreement
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Pure compassion and active listening
As a listener it is an honor to listen to each and every person I am matched with. I do not give advice but listen with empathy and an open mind and ask motivational interviewing questions so speakers feel heard and not judged. Totally objective. I also use Hear Me as a speaker and others have provided me with the active listening, reflections, summaries and open ended questions to help me to figure things out with support. This is a must have app for self care. I recommend to all. Hope to talk with you soon either as a listener or a speaker. Amy Holly
No Longer Feel Alone
Before I found HearMe, I never felt that anyone had any interest in what I had to say. My parents were not very supportive of the things that interested or excited me. Because of that, I became withdrawn and didn’t feel important. After experiencing my first session, I became hopeful that I do have importance in the world that isn’t tied to my parents disinterest. Now, I have found my voice and enjoy using it to help others! I am so thankful to Mr. Adam’s journey and vision with HearMe and am grateful to now live a more happy and productive life as a tutor and youth group leader. 🧡
This is such a wonderful way to connect with people. As a listener, I am so happy to be part of such an amazing, supportive, and truly caring community. There is no better feeling than being able to connect with people who just need someone to listen and offer support. I highly recommend this app for those who would like to offer support as well as those who are in need of support.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HearMe In 30, Inc.
- 42.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2023 HearMe in 30 Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- HearMe Monthly Membership $7.99
- HearMe Yearly Membership $69.99