The future of analytics is here for your heart. Get the most out of Apple Watch and its amazing Health sensors.
Heart Analyzer is specifically designed for Apple Watch, using your heart rate data to produce amazing charts, metrics and reports on data you didn't even know was there! By leveraging the full power of Apple Watch and all the data it measures to the Health App, Heart Analyzer can help you understand your data and identify personal trends.
Simple PRIVACY -> Your data -> Only on your iPhone
• No third party analytics
• No data ever leaves your device
• No modifications to your health data
• Graphical plots of your heart rate data alongside many other metrics and trends on any given day from the past two years
• Full in-depth metrics on your heart rates from the past four years including average, maximum, minimum, resting, HRV and much more
• Deep Analytics based on heart rate, activity and workouts data give unique insight on important metrics such as HR Recovery, HR Zones and more
• Generate and export custom Heart Report PDFs including a large selection of metrics with different timescale and password protection support
• Put a widget right on your home screen to track your heart rate
• View and compare ECGs measured on Apple Watch
• Advanced features such as Heart Rate Calibration, Smart Heart Rate Recovery and metadata metrics
ON APPLE WATCH:
• A re-designed app showing your heart rate over the day
• Automatic LiveHR gets you up to date with your latest heart rate reading
• Metrics of Move, Exercise, Cardio Points, HRV and Resting heart rates over the past week
• Full dive into recent workouts with times, energy, VO2Max, Blood O2 Saturation and even HR Recovery
• Customizable complications to keep you up to date with your heart rate and also support for Blood Oxygen Saturation and Heart Rate Variability
• Get a heart rate chart on your wrist with the Infograph Modular complication!
• Weekly notification summaries on your average and maximum heart rates
HEALTH SUPPORT INCLUDES:
• Heart Rate
• Electrocardiogram ECG
• Blood Oxygen Saturation
• VO2Max Cardio Fitness
• Heart Rate Variability HRV
• Respiratory Rate
• Heart Rate Recovery
• Apple Fitness & Activity
• Heart Alert Notifications
Heart Analyzer has three Premium Purchases or a combined Premium Purchase, it does not contain any Subscriptions!
• Heart Analyzer integrates with the Apple Health app to read your heart rate and other health data
• Heart Analyzer requires an Apple Watch and is not supported on iPad
Today's V9.2.4 update brings more fixes including resolving an issue with app onboarding.
Please keep the feedback coming if you're having any issues. Thank you.
V 9.2 Included:
• New widgets! Redesigned for simplicity and style
• Significant changes throughout the app fixing bugs and making improvements all over the place
This update supports iPhone's running iOS 15 and newer alongside Apple Watch running WatchOS 7 and newer.
Keep an eye out for big new features to come later this year!
We hope you enjoy this update.
Please leave us a review if you get chance!
Ratings and Reviews
Superior App hands down. Having a ugly issue with AFib, I have a need to pay attention. App graphs are amazing, you can easily see a clear picture of heart activity. If you need or want to stay on top of trends and activity then you have reached nirvana with Heart Analyzer. As a major bonus to the app is a developer who is responsive as well as willing to help. I had a issue with my app and sent an email hoping something stupid on my part was the problem. Developer was fast and more than willing to help, turned out to be my watch iOS was the issue and easily fixed. Plain and simple, superior app, fantastic graphics and display, developer willing to help and responsive. Best app I have downloaded in a very long time, thank you Heart Analyzer, you have my full support and gratitude for all of your work to develop this app.
It would be running in the background overnight
So I got this App because 9to5mac recommended it. After downloading it for whatever reason it wouldn’t show on the watch until I powered down both watch and phone then it finally showed up in my watch apps. My biggest problem is that while sleeping it would run my activity in the background so now upon waking up I already have 600 calories burned, I’ve stood the entire night and almost 100 minutes of exercise. This happened three nights in a row, and I would notice that on the top of my watch it show a white out version of the activity logo. But when I check my workouts nothing was posted, matter a fact none of my workout apps said I did anything. So I was really confused, now this happened when it was a set as a complication on my watch face. I didn’t bother to see if it did the same thing if it wasn’t a complication, but I went ahead and deleted it and now my watch is back to normal.
Also during those three times that my watch was going it would almost completely drain my battery.
Developer Response ,
Apologies that you've had issues with the Watch app. We have now fixed the issue that could cause the watch to continuously measure your heart rate indefinitely. You may need to reinstall the watch app for the changes to take effect!
You can also enable/disable the Live HR feature anytime by force touching in the watch app and selecting the Live HR button.
I really hope this has fixed your issue and that you can update this review, but if not then please get in touch via Simon@HelixApps.co.uk, We'd love to help!
Better Than 5 Stars
This is a very well thought out app. There is so much information in this app but it doesn’t get in the way or clutter up any screens. It shows a lot of information among other things valuable information about your heart. I got this because I’m recovering from a near death fight with COVID-19. I am still supposed to monitor my oxygen levels. So if you have an Apple Watch series 6 this gets even better because the series 6 has the oximeter and this app has your oxygen information in it also. There are 3 premium upgrades available for purchase. The nice thing is that you don’t have to renew each month.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Helix Apps LTD
- 22.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Helix Apps LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Extended Data Unlock $2.99
- Deep Analytics $2.99
- App Customization Unlock $2.99
- Complete Premium $6.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.