The future of analytics is here for your heart. Get the most out of Apple Watch and its amazing Health sensors.
Heart Analyzer is specifically designed for Apple Watch, using your heart rate data to produce amazing charts, metrics and reports on data you didn't even know was there! By leveraging the full power of Apple Watch and all the data it measures to the Health App, Heart Analyzer can help you understand your data and identify personal trends.
Simple PRIVACY -> Your data -> Only on your iPhone
• No third party analytics
• No data ever leaves your device
• No modifications to your health data
• Graphical plots of your heart rate data alongside many other metrics and trends on any given day from the past two years
• Full in-depth metrics on your heart rates from the past four years including average, maximum, minimum, resting, HRV and much more
• Deep Analytics based on heart rate, activity and workouts data give unique insight on important metrics such as HR Recovery, HR Zones and more
• Generate and export custom Heart Report PDFs including a large selection of metrics with different timescale and password protection support
• Put a widget right on your home screen to track your heart rate
• View and compare ECGs measured on Apple Watch
• Advanced features such as Heart Rate Calibration, Smart Heart Rate Recovery and metadata metrics
ON APPLE WATCH:
• A re-designed app showing your heart rate over the day
• Automatic LiveHR gets you up to date with your latest heart rate reading
• Metrics of Move, Exercise, Cardio Points, HRV and Resting heart rates over the past week
• Full dive into recent workouts with times, energy, VO2Max, Blood O2 Saturation and even HR Recovery
• Customizable complications to keep you up to date with your heart rate and also support for Blood Oxygen Saturation and Heart Rate Variability
• Get a heart rate chart on your wrist with the Infograph Modular complication!
• Weekly notification summaries on your average and maximum heart rates
HEALTH SUPPORT INCLUDES:
• Heart Rate
• Electrocardiogram ECG
• Blood Oxygen Saturation
• VO2Max Cardio Fitness
• Heart Rate Variability HRV
• Respiratory Rate
• Heart Rate Recovery
• Apple Fitness & Activity
• Heart Alert Notifications
Heart Analyzer has three Premium Purchases or a combined Premium Purchase, it does not contain any Subscriptions!
• Heart Analyzer integrates with the Apple Health app to read your heart rate and other health data
• Heart Analyzer requires an Apple Watch and is not supported on iPad
This update resolves a few small bugs we've found with our big version 9 update.
Heart Analyzer V9 introduced:
• Brand new Heart Reports - Featuring customizable metrics & timescales
• Re-designed Heart Home - Including new metrics and configuration options
• Support for Respiratory Rate - Track this metric right on the dashboard
• Smart Heart Rate Recovery - Get intelligent Workout HR Recovery times
Also new in this release
• Custom heart rate zones
• Export heart rate data to .CSV files
• Updated calendar view
• Updated ECG comparison view
• Metrics on Apple Watch now toggle between Today / Yesterday on tap
• Redesigned Apple Watch weekly update notifications
We hope you enjoy this update.
Please do leave us a review if you get chance!
Ratings and Reviews
Superior App hands down. Having a ugly issue with AFib, I have a need to pay attention. App graphs are amazing, you can easily see a clear picture of heart activity. If you need or want to stay on top of trends and activity then you have reached nirvana with Heart Analyzer. As a major bonus to the app is a developer who is responsive as well as willing to help. I had a issue with my app and sent an email hoping something stupid on my part was the problem. Developer was fast and more than willing to help, turned out to be my watch iOS was the issue and easily fixed. Plain and simple, superior app, fantastic graphics and display, developer willing to help and responsive. Best app I have downloaded in a very long time, thank you Heart Analyzer, you have my full support and gratitude for all of your work to develop this app.
Best-in-Class Apple Watch Heart Rate App
I’ve tried many of the Apple Watch heart rate applications, free and paid, including some of the front runners such as Cardiogram and HeartWatch. Heart Analyzer has become the best in class. It’s most recent update brings a deluge of data to the watch, while maintaining an easy to read and navigate user interface. The infograph modular complication brings up-to-date heart rate readings with an at-a-glance max/min data set. The iPhone app easily integrates data from third party exercise applications like FitBod and provides additional insight to your health based on heart rate algorithms. I would recommend this to anyone interested in a heart rate app for their iPhone and Apple Watch.
Was excited until......
When I first saw all the metrics this apps provides I quickly bought all premium features. Then I noticed that the app would crash when I go into workout data and slide the bottom heart information bar. Right when getting into the “metrics” view. I have rebooted phone, reinstalled app, open and Close the app and done it with and without rebooting phone when doing the app reinstall. I sent an email to the developer but then noticed they say it could take up to 10 WORKING days to respond. I downloaded this app because it was features in 9to5 as amazing which it looks like it is but can’t say if I can’t use one of the main features! Anyways, I know software is unpredictable but when a paid app has this issues (and apparently known based on other reviews) I think is unacceptable. I sent them a video with the exact issue since it only happens on that specific instance just to try to help. I hope it doesn’t take 10 days to get it fixed because I really look forward to use the app.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, really sorry to hear you're having trouble with the latest version of Heart Analyzer. We have identified this as an isolated issue when viewing some workouts. All the other areas of the app should not be affected though. I'm sorry about our long response time listed, but that is absolute worst case. Recently we've replied to all emails within 24 hours including yours, we also have a fix update for this due out very soon. I hope this all helps, please get back in touch though if you have any more issues via Simon@HelixApps.co.uk
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Helix Apps LTD
- 15.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Helix Apps LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Extended Data Unlock $2.99
- Deep Analytics $2.99
- App Customization Unlock $2.99
- Complete Premium $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.