Heart Analyzer is specifically designed for Apple Watch, using your heart rate data to produce amazing charts, metrics and reports on data you didn't even know was there! By leveraging the full power of Apple Watch and all the data it measures to the Health App, Heart Analyzer can help you understand your data and identify personal trends.
Simple PRIVACY -> Your Data -> ONLY on your iPhone
• No third party analytics
• No data ever leaves your device
• No modifications to your health data
• Graphical plots of your heart rate data alongside many other metrics and trends on any given day from the past two years
• Full in-depth metrics on your average, maximum, minimum and resting heart rates from the past two years
• Deep Analytics based on heart rate, activity and workouts data give unique insight on important metrics such as HR Recovery, HR Zones and more
• Export PDFs of Monthly Heart Reports
• Support for VO2Max, Heart Rate Variability, Workouts, Heart Rate Recovery and so much more
• Advanced features such as Heart Rate Calibration and metadata metrics
ON APPLE WATCH:
• A re-designed app showing your heart rate over the day
• Automatic LiveHR gets you up to date with your latest heart rate reading
• Metrics of Move, Exercise, Cardio Points, HRV and Resting heart rates over the past week
• Full dive into recent workouts with times, energy, VO2Max and even HR Recovery
• Customizable complications to keep you up to date with your heart rate
• Apple Watch Series 4 & 5 users can get a heart rate chart right on the wrist with the Infograph Modular complication!
Heart Analyzer has three Premium features but does not contain any subscriptions!
• Heart Analyzer integrates with the Apple Health app to read your heart and other health data
• Heart Analyzer requires an Apple Watch and is not supported on iPad
This is a small update to fix the following issues:
• Resolves a problem where the Dashboard calendar may stop showing workouts
• Tweaks the thresholds for displaying Workout Zones and Workout HR Recovery
• Resolves a crash that could occur on the Watch app
V8.1 recently introduced:
• A new Apple Watch app with a clean UI including big fonts and clear text
• More metrics such as HRV and VO2Max and new graphs for the past 7 day Averages, Maximums and Minimums
• Brand new Dashboard insights, just tap away to view new metrics on various data
• More insight into Heart Rate Variability including filtering for nighttime readings
We hope you enjoy this update.
Please do leave us a review if you get chance!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Superior App hands down. Having a ugly issue with AFib, I have a need to pay attention. App graphs are amazing, you can easily see a clear picture of heart activity. If you need or want to stay on top of trends and activity then you have reached nirvana with Heart Analyzer. As a major bonus to the app is a developer who is responsive as well as willing to help. I had a issue with my app and sent an email hoping something stupid on my part was the problem. Developer was fast and more than willing to help, turned out to be my watch iOS was the issue and easily fixed. Plain and simple, superior app, fantastic graphics and display, developer willing to help and responsive. Best app I have downloaded in a very long time, thank you Heart Analyzer, you have my full support and gratitude for all of your work to develop this app.
It would be running in the background overnight
So I got this App because 9to5mac recommended it. After downloading it for whatever reason it wouldn’t show on the watch until I powered down both watch and phone then it finally showed up in my watch apps. My biggest problem is that while sleeping it would run my activity in the background so now upon waking up I already have 600 calories burned, I’ve stood the entire night and almost 100 minutes of exercise. This happened three nights in a row, and I would notice that on the top of my watch it show a white out version of the activity logo. But when I check my workouts nothing was posted, matter a fact none of my workout apps said I did anything. So I was really confused, now this happened when it was a set as a complication on my watch face. I didn’t bother to see if it did the same thing if it wasn’t a complication, but I went ahead and deleted it and now my watch is back to normal.
Also during those three times that my watch was going it would almost completely drain my battery.
Developer Response ,
Apologies that you've had issues with the Watch app. We have now fixed the issue that could cause the watch to continuously measure your heart rate indefinitely. You may need to reinstall the watch app for the changes to take effect!
You can also enable/disable the Live HR feature anytime by force touching in the watch app and selecting the Live HR button.
I really hope this has fixed your issue and that you can update this review, but if not then please get in touch via Simon@HelixApps.co.uk, We'd love to help!
Best-in-Class Apple Watch Heart Rate App
I’ve tried many of the Apple Watch heart rate applications, free and paid, including some of the front runners such as Cardiogram and HeartWatch. Heart Analyzer has become the best in class. It’s most recent update brings a deluge of data to the watch, while maintaining an easy to read and navigate user interface. The infograph modular complication brings up-to-date heart rate readings with an at-a-glance max/min data set. The iPhone app easily integrates data from third party exercise applications like FitBod and provides additional insight to your health based on heart rate algorithms. I would recommend this to anyone interested in a heart rate app for their iPhone and Apple Watch.
- Helix Apps LTD
- 10.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 13.2 and watchOS 6.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Helix Apps LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Extended Data Unlock $1.99
- Deep Analytics $1.99
- App Customization Unlock $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.