Heart Analyzer shows you your heart rate data measured by Apple Watch by producing amazing graphs, metrics and reports on data that most users don’t even know is there! By leveraging the full power of Apple Watch and all the data it measures to the Health App, Heart Analyzer can help you understand your data and how it compares to standard levels.
Main features include:
- Graphical plots of your heart rate data alongside many other metrics and trends on any given day from the past three years.
- Full in-depth details on your average, maximum, minimum and resting heart rates from the past three years.
- Access Deep Analytics based on heart rate, activity and workouts data from the past year.
- Export PDFs of Monthly Heart Reports
- Support for VO2Max, Heart Rate Variability, Workouts, Heart Rate Recovery and so much more.
On Apple Watch:
- Includes an instant and informative app giving you a snapshot of your heart rate for the day with an updating graph.
- Make use of customizable complications to keep you up to date with your heart rate.
- Apple Watch Series 4 users can get a live heart rate graph right on their wrist with the Infograph Modular complication!
- Heart Analyzer integrates with the Apple Health app to read your heart rate, active energy and sleep data. It also optionally writes to your sleep data
- In App Purchase required to view data from more than 14 days ago and to customize the Apple Watch app
- Heart Analyzer requires an Apple Watch and is not supported on iPad
In today's update we've:
• Added support for the always on Apple Watch display in our complications
• Improved our complication graph clarity
• Fixed a bug with a few complications displaying an incorrect template image
Version 7.1 Introduced:
• Support for iOS 13 & WatchOS 6
• A Standalone Apple Watch app allowing you to keep track of your heart rate from anywhere!
• Dashboard Cardio Points card for each day has been updated to also show Move Calories/KJs and Exercise Minutes
• A new data model behind the scenes to make the app a lot more snappy and future proof
• Keep your eye open for that Watch App update coming later in the year! If you're interested in Beta Testing, ping us an email
• This update is the last one planned to support WatchOS 4 & 5 as well as iOS 11
Please keep sending in the feedback and leave a review if you get chance!
Ratings and Reviews
I was looking for an app it made more sense of my watches ability to measure my heart rate, and as luck would have it, I found this great app.
I appreciate the fact that the developer has my privacy in mind, and all data stays on the phone, and not sent to a website somewhere as Fitbit does.
The developer has been very responsive to questions and bug report, and seems to be very dedicated to maintaining and improving the app.
As a software developer myself, I know all too well sometimes bugs will creep in even though you’ve done your best to test and try to prevent them. I feel the developer has been very proactive in attempting to squash said bugs, As you can see there have been three updates in the last week.
The live heart rate feature on the watch, And the graphing options are excellent.
Keep up the good work! And thank you for caring about your users.
It would be running in the background overnight
So I got this App because 9to5mac recommended it. After downloading it for whatever reason it wouldn’t show on the watch until I powered down both watch and phone then it finally showed up in my watch apps. My biggest problem is that while sleeping it would run my activity in the background so now upon waking up I already have 600 calories burned, I’ve stood the entire night and almost 100 minutes of exercise. This happened three nights in a row, and I would notice that on the top of my watch it show a white out version of the activity logo. But when I check my workouts nothing was posted, matter a fact none of my workout apps said I did anything. So I was really confused, now this happened when it was a set as a complication on my watch face. I didn’t bother to see if it did the same thing if it wasn’t a complication, but I went ahead and deleted it and now my watch is back to normal.
Also during those three times that my watch was going it would almost completely drain my battery.
Developer Response ,
Apologies that you've had issues with the Watch app. We have now fixed the issue that could cause the watch to continuously measure your heart rate indefinitely. You may need to reinstall the watch app for the changes to take effect!
You can also enable/disable the Live HR feature anytime by force touching in the watch app and selecting the Live HR button.
I really hope this has fixed your issue and that you can update this review, but if not then please get in touch via Simon@HelixApps.co.uk, We'd love to help!
Was excited until......
When I first saw all the metrics this apps provides I quickly bought all premium features. Then I noticed that the app would crash when I go into workout data and slide the bottom heart information bar. Right when getting into the “metrics” view. I have rebooted phone, reinstalled app, open and Close the app and done it with and without rebooting phone when doing the app reinstall. I sent an email to the developer but then noticed they say it could take up to 10 WORKING days to respond. I downloaded this app because it was features in 9to5 as amazing which it looks like it is but can’t say if I can’t use one of the main features! Anyways, I know software is unpredictable but when a paid app has this issues (and apparently known based on other reviews) I think is unacceptable. I sent them a video with the exact issue since it only happens on that specific instance just to try to help. I hope it doesn’t take 10 days to get it fixed because I really look forward to use the app.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, really sorry to hear you're having trouble with the latest version of Heart Analyzer. We have identified this as an isolated issue when viewing some workouts. All the other areas of the app should not be affected though. I'm sorry about our long response time listed, but that is absolute worst case. Recently we've replied to all emails within 24 hours including yours, we also have a fix update for this due out very soon. I hope this all helps, please get back in touch though if you have any more issues via Simon@HelixApps.co.uk
- Helix Apps LTD
- 46.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © @Helix Apps LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Extended Data Unlock $1.99
- App Customization Unlock $1.99
- Deep Analytics $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.