This app will help you to explore the little known gem of Teesdale in County Durham, between the Yorkshire Dales and the North Pennines. It is an area rich in heritage, culture and beautiful landscapes just waiting to be explored.
Walking is an ideal way to explore Teesdale so there are numerous trails of various distances. The app also highlights some lesser known places of historic value, contemporary pieces of artwork and haiku, music and dialect.
- Maps and directions for 11 walking trails of varying distance and themes, with GPS tracking
- Fascinating information about historic and cultural places of interest that make Teesdale unique
- A focus on music and dialect and the importance of place to local people
- Choice of settings - change colours/fonts, notifications of nearby places
- Collect badges for places visited
This app makes use of GPS to show you places of interest close to your current location. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Optimised for iOS 11
- AT Creative Limited
- 105.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Durham County Council
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.