Heart Pro III - iPhone 4+
3D4Medical from Elsevier
- Offers In-App Purchases
This app will not work on 3GS iPhones.
3D4Medical in collaboration with Stanford University School of Medicine present the Heart Pro III. As featured in the WWDC 2012 Keynote Speech. This app was developed in partnership with Dr. Lacy E Harville III, MD, FACS.
In this upgrade 3D4Medical have added in several new features and several new animations all for free. For those who need particular specialized animations, there are disease state animations available through the "in app purchase".
If you'd like to try one of our NOVA Series III apps, download our free app "Skeletal Head & Neck Pro III" from the Top Medical Free iPad Apps in the iTunes App Store.
AS FEATURED ON TV: This app is featured in Apple's iPad TV ad. Now with NOVA III technology, 64 new audio pronunciations, 62 new images and 8 new animations.
Please look at the short video which will show some of the features in this app: http://applications.3d4medical.com/heart_pro.php
The NEW Heart Pro III contains hundreds of improvements - here are a few:
• 360 3D horizontal degree rotation of any body part - with a swipe of your finger.
• Rotate vertically for inferior and superior views.
• 19 free animations.
• 51 animations available for in-app purchase.
• 2 types of Quiz, Drag and Drop and Multi-choice.
• 64 audio pronunciations for every label - (You must have the iPad language set to "English" in the "iPad Settings" )
• Draw on any screen image and then share it through email, Facebook or Twitter.
• 62 images isolating elements of the heart.
OTHER NEW FEATURES:
• Graphical Hints: On screen hints that can be turned on or off, for a complete understanding of all the app's features.
• Interface: Completely rebuilt to allow for simple navigation.
• Mix layers: Make one layer semitransparent to compare against another layer.
• Public Notes: Post or browse through shared public notes.
• Double Tap to Zoom - zoom into any view by tapping on the screen.
• Use your finger to Cut - slice through the heart for coronal, sagittal and transverse cut views - use hints to learn how.
• Press the Scalpel - add or remove veins, arteries and tissue.
• Pins appear in both English and Latin.
• Customize Pins - add your own pins and notes or add notes to existing pins.
• Customize the App - using the settings function the user can choose which pins appear within the app - customize to different levels, i.e. high school, nurses etc…
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used as a fast and innovative reference tool by utilizing the index function which allows the user to select an item and the app will automatically zoom in and identify it.
Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas of the heart and / or animations to their patients or students - helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries.
Latest iOS compatibility.
Dear customer, this application will no longer be part of our product offerings in the near future. The app will continue to function normally, but we will no longer issue updates for future iOS releases. As an organization, we always want to point our resources in the right direction and keep developing the ground-breaking technologies our customer love. Sometimes, this means reassessing certain offerings. We hope you will continue to support us in our quest to Transform Medical Learning and engage with us with your thoughts at email@example.com. For a free trial of our flag platform, Complete Anatomy, visit: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/complete-anatomy-21/id1309253074.
Ratings and Reviews
A good start but needs work
Hey guys, this is a great teaching tool for patients, but you need to update a few big things. 1) the CABG video needs to show 3V CABG not just two. 2) for the HF video you guys need a HFrEF video and HFpEF. 3) regardingThe TAVI video no one does transapical TAVI anymore. You need to update the video to reflect tramsfemoral approach. 4) the cardiac cath video needs to include a radial approach LHC. 5) their should be a cath video for right heart catheterization. 6). It would be awesome if you could make a teaching video for the following: LVAD, Impella, ECMO (V/V & A/V), & Cardiomems.
Otherwise a solid platform
Needs to be updated for newest IOS version.
Great App but much needed update
This app would be a lot better if it was like their anatomy 5 app. It's hard to rotate or move around the heart. Also, it needs touch labeling so you could tap a point on the heart and it would label. Please update app.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 780.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 3D4Medical.com, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Animation Pack $4.99
- Premium Animation Pack 2 $4.99