DEVELOPED IN COLLABORATION WITH STANFORD UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE & IN PARTNERSHIP WITH DR. LACY E. HARVILLE III, MD, FACS.
—— Heart Pro III is a multi-award winning app.
—— AS SEEN ON TV: Heart Pro III has appeared in several of Apple's iPad TV commercials.
—— Heart Pro III has been the number one top selling app in over 40 countries.
—— App Store’s Top 5 in Medical Education apps for Healthcare Professionals.
—— Chosen as one of the best apps available on the iPad as recommended by Apple VP, Michael Tchao.
—— Heart Pro III is used by most universities and is now the standard learning/reference tool for students and medical professionals.
"The clear visual representation of common pathologies really helps one to comprehend what is happening within our patients."
"Heart Pro is an impressive educational application – both highly-detailed and anatomically accurate. A valuable reference especially suited to medical students and clinicians. "
"Heart Pro is the perfect learning tool for students of all levels. It has an attractive interface and superb animations. You'd have to try very hard not to learn anything from this application."
"I was impressed by the app’s vivid detail and abundance of features. I have never found the human heart as fascinating as I did, while using this app."
HEART PRO III's TOP FEATURES ARE:
- 17 high quality free animations.
- A further 52 animations available for in-app purchase. (a full list of the animations available can be found on the Heart Pro III support page)
- 360 degree rotation of the heart - with a simple swipe of your finger.
- Rotate vertically for inferior and superior for unique views where applicable.
- 64 audio pronunciations, for every label. (iPad language settings in English)
- Draw on any screen image and then share it through email, Facebook or Twitter.
- 2 types of Quiz, Drag and Drop and Multi-choice.
- Interface: Completely rebuilt to allow for simple navigation.
- Mix layers: Make one layer semitransparent to compare against another layer.
- Public Notes: Post or browse through shared public notes.
- Graphical Hints: On screen hints that can be turned on or off, for a complete understanding of all the app's features.
Heart Pro III's primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used as a fast and innovative reference tool by utilizing the index function that allows the user to select an item and the app will automatically zoom in and identify it.
Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas of the heart and / or animations to their patients or students - helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries.
MORE FROM 3D4MEDICAL:
- Muscle System Pro III - Interactive Musculoskeletal Anatomy
- Brain & Nervous System Pro III - Interactive Neuroanatomy
- Skeletal System Pro III - Interactive Osteology
- Spine Pro III – Interactive Chiropractic App
- Orthopedic Patient Education – Interactive Orthopedics
- Specialized Body Region Apps - Knee, Hip, Shoulder, Ankle & Foot, etc.
3D4MEDICAL APPS ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE HEALTH & FITNESS CATEGORY ON THE APP STORE:
- iMuscle – Workout aid and anatomical reference
- iYoga Premium – Ground breaking motion capture yoga app
We take pride in our apps at 3D4Medical and continually strive to engage with our customers. From the first edition of Heart Pro, we have consistently listened to our users and upgraded our apps continually and throughout.
Email us via the App Feedback address below to engage with our development process:
Latest iOS compatibility.
Dear customers, this application is coming to its end of life. It doesn't mean the app will stop working, but we won't issue any more updates in future. We realize that for years it was providing a useful learning experience to great number of users around the globe. However the company has gone a long way with technology based on real 3D and it would be reasonable to let the old product line go.
We appreciate your support so far and hope you join us on our flagship platform - Complete Anatomy https://apps.apple.com/us/app/complete-anatomy-2021/id1054948424.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app
Although there is no sound on the animations, this app is great for teaching. It would be an EXCELLENT tool for teaching if there was an option for sound.
Overall the quality of the images and the ability to manipulate the heart is unbelievable and it can be used to demonstrate just about anything in the heart. We have used it in the cath lab to explain new procedures to the staff, as well as using it to explain to patients the way the heart works.
Five stars if sound was an option! It would save time!!
Best out there
I bought this app in an effort to find a visual way to demonstrate cardiac function as an electrophysiology to graduate nursing students. I ended up buying all of the in-app purchases and for the most part I am VERY impressed. There are a few ECG/EKG videos that do not have the correct rhythm displayed though. I would encourage review of these and correction. Otherwise a BEAUTIFUL product!
I love this app
I use this app to demonstrate the procedures to our patients. Everything is clearer to them, and their family members when things are explained AND drawn for them. Their learning is enhanced. I spend less time re-explaining. One of the jewels of doing this, and drawing the bypasses, is that I can text the drawings to any family member present. They then, can and often do, explain the procedure to others. It's a win win!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 841.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 3D4Medical Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Animation Pack $9.99
- Premium Animation Pack 2 $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.