Heart Rate is the latest safe, accurate and visual pulse checker & monitor on the market, feature-rich & easy to use, timely access to your health status.
Just open the app, you can measure your heart rate anytime, anywhere, show your best condition. let's go with it ~
1. Test Anywhere: you can measure your heart rate anytime, anywhere, concerned about heart health.
2. Simple operation: with your fingers on the back of the camera and flashlight, gently press, you can read the pulse in a few seconds. You can save your heart rate in a different state (such as exercise, rest, etc.) to a health center for easy observation of your heart rate changes.
3. Permanent preservation: the measurement results for permanent preservation, and provide visual display of exquisite statements.
4. Support for sharing heart rate results with Apple Health.
5. Timed Reminder: You can set a regular reminder, always remind you of regular test heart rate
6. Social Networking: support sharing to WeChat, QQ and other social newwork and family friends to show your health status .
1, in the city busy you, just take a few minutes to download heart rate, you can monitor your health every day, adjust your work and work status.
2, in the love of germination, you can use the heart rate to pass your most authentic feelings for him and her eyebrows.
Warning： This is NOT for medical use!
We update the app regularly to make it better for you. Get the latest version for better experiences. This version includes:
1. Great improvement of the accuracy, solving the fluctuation problem
2, Adapt iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max
3. Provide support for Japanese language
4. Provide privacy statement
5. Provide walking state
6. Provide cooperation email
Ratings and Reviews
So you think you have no problems with your heart so why do I need to check it? Look at it this way... How many two’s do you have in and on your body compared to just one? You have two eyes, nostrils,hands,feet lungs, kidneys, and many other twos, yet you have one brain and one heart. What happens to you when one goes deceased? What can you do now to prevent yourself from having an early death? And who else do you need besides yourself which is no one when you go see your primary doctor and you tell him.. Hey Doc... I have been checking out my heart with this app and this is what I have found out... Only you can tell the primary doctor that something isn’t right in your body right? The answer is yes! Why yes? Do you know of anyone else living in that body you were born with? You only have one heart and one brain and one primary doctor to help you to a clean bill of health and to live longer and healthier! It’s your choice!!
Essentially unusable due to ads
In all fairness, I'll say that this app does what it's supposed to do quite well. The problem is that it's so crammed with advertising that it makes you want to toss your phone out the window. Before you can measure your heart rate, you have to watch a video. After getting your heart rate, but before you get a chance to save it, you have to watch another video. You end up spending more time watching ads than actually using the app for it's intended purpose. I get the need for advertising. Show me a static banner ad at the bottom of the screen and you'll hear no complaints from me. Hijack my time and I'm done with you.
Way too many ads
Honestly I tested my heart rate twice and got pretty tired of the ads. There’s an ad right before you measure your pulse and another ad before it gives you the result. Some ads are video and you have to watch some of it before you can close the ad. It’s also annoying that the ‘X’ to close the ads changes sides to make you watch longer. The first 3 ads had the x on the left and the fourth switched it to the right, throwing me off bc I was ready to close it with my left thumb since I was using my phone one handed, and I ended up having to use both hands to skip the ad.
In all fairness the heart rate reading seems accurate once you get that far.
- wenpeng zeng
- 24.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ZANE inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.