Heart Rate is the latest safe, accurate and visual pulse checker & monitor on the market, feature-rich & easy to use, timely access to your health status.
Just open the app, you can measure your heart rate anytime, anywhere, show your best condition. let's go with it ~
1. Test Anywhere: you can measure your heart rate anytime, anywhere, concerned about heart health.
2. Simple operation: with your fingers on the back of the camera and flashlight, gently press, you can read the pulse in a few seconds. You can save your heart rate in a different state (such as exercise, rest, etc.) to a health center for easy observation of your heart rate changes.
3. Permanent preservation: the measurement results for permanent preservation, and provide visual display of exquisite statements.
4. Support for sharing heart rate results with Apple Health.
5. Timed Reminder: You can set a regular reminder, always remind you of regular test heart rate
6. Social Networking: support sharing to WeChat, QQ and other social newwork and family friends to show your health status .
1, in the city busy you, just take a few minutes to download heart rate, you can monitor your health every day, adjust your work and work status.
2, in the love of germination, you can use the heart rate to pass your most authentic feelings for him and her eyebrows.
Warning： This is NOT for medical use!
1. Fix the scrolling bug of history page
Ratings and Reviews
Free and Easy to Read Disclaimers
I normally don’t write reviews, but after turning on Health sharing with the iPhone’s health app, I couldn’t help but notice how simply written and straightforward the disclaimer and privacy notice was! It’s also free to download with a limit of three free measures per day, and that’s better than a lot of other apps. I don’t want anything fancy, something super basic.
Two bits for improvements:
1. Lack of sex. Women generally have lower heart rates than men, so what may seem abnormally low can be a bit more normal for a woman.
2. Lack of definition. I’m not sure what’s considered resting or normal. Sure, there’s the suggestion to measure resting heart rate 2min after waking up, but what about lying down? Or after meditation? Should those count too or are those considered normal
I really love it! I have tried a couple of apps over and over again and decided to give this one a try. In all the other ones that I have used you have to hold your finger over the camera in the right position for the duration of the time they tell you for. In this app there is no certain way that you have to hold your finger and it does not take really long. I decided to experiment a bit and even found that it can pick up a pulse from your hand and it is accurate.
I have tried other apps and they don’t work consistently, not user friendly, can’t even breathe or it starts over. Then I found this app and I love it. I’ve been using it for a month 4-5 times a day, not one error. Allows me to select what I am doing I.e. sleeping, resting, and 2 more settings. There is a gauge that lets you know if you need to be concerned.
Great App. You won’t be disappointed.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- wenpeng zeng
- 32.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © ZANE inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.