Heart Rate Monitor - Pulse BPM is the latest safe, accurate and visual pulse app checker & monitor on the market, feature-rich & easy to use, timely access to your health status.
Just open the app, you can measure your heart rate anytime, anywhere, show your best condition(health status). let's go with it ~
1. Test Anywhere: you can measure your heart rate anytime, anywhere, concerned about heart health.
2. Simple operation: with your fingers on the back of the camera and flashlight, gently press, you can read the pulse in a few seconds. You can save your heart rate (heartbeat) in a different state (such as exercise, rest, etc.) to a health center for easy observation of your heart rate changes.
3. Record and track your blood pressure and blood oxygen level saturation and body temperature anytime and anywhere.
4. Permanent preservation: the measurement results for permanent preservation, and provide visual display of exquisite statements.
5. Support for sharing heart rate (heartbeat) results with Apple Health.
6. Timed Reminder: You can set a regular reminder, always remind you of regular test heart rate .
7. Social Networking: support sharing to WeChat, QQ and other social newwork and family friends to show your health status ( heartbeat or pulse).
1, in the city busy you, just take a few minutes to download heart rate （as health checker app）, you can monitor your health (ecg,ekg) every day, adjust your work and work status.
2, in the love of germination, you can use the heart rate (pulse) to pass your most authentic feelings for him and her eyebrows.
3, At any temperature of the body, it can be quickly tested to reflect your physical condition from the side.
4, It can also reflect your blood oxygen level laterally through heart rate (heartbeat) .
Warning： This is NOT for medical use!
=== Heart Rate Monitor Update to Vip Subscription to get more services ===
1) With "Heart Rate Monitor Update to Vip Subscription", you can get the following services:
1) Unlock all functions
2) Unlock unlimited measurements
3) Remove all ads
4) Periodic Reminder
5) Advanced Filtering
2) You'll be able to access all available functions and receive regular updates for the duration of your subscription.
3) The subscriptions are $2.99 USD weekly,$3.99 USD monthly, $5.16 USD quarterly and $14.99 USD annually or equal to the same price tier that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines in other currencies.
4) Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
5) Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one quarter"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
6) Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly,monthly, quarterly,yearly package)
7) Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
8) No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
9) You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
10) You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
11) Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Heart Rate Monitor Vip subscription
Improved user experience, making it more convenient for users to use
Ratings and Reviews
Free and Easy to Read Disclaimers
I normally don’t write reviews, but after turning on Health sharing with the iPhone’s health app, I couldn’t help but notice how simply written and straightforward the disclaimer and privacy notice was! It’s also free to download with a limit of three free measures per day, and that’s better than a lot of other apps. I don’t want anything fancy, something super basic.
Two bits for improvements:
1. Lack of sex. Women generally have lower heart rates than men, so what may seem abnormally low can be a bit more normal for a woman.
2. Lack of definition. I’m not sure what’s considered resting or normal. Sure, there’s the suggestion to measure resting heart rate 2min after waking up, but what about lying down? Or after meditation? Should those count too or are those considered normal
Enjoyed the app when it was free but
Good app for monitoring health/ heart rate and input blood pressure measurements especially with at home exercise drills and able to make notes on what exercises was done. I give this App 5 stars, this morning I did 6 up-down hill climbers and I got my heart rate to 131 bpm but within 2-3 minutes it dropped while I was resting and measuring how fast it got to normal. Since getting this app I managed to lower my weight from 223 lbs to 210 pounds and decreased my waist from 44 to 41 inches by watching what and how much I eat plus laying off carbonated sodas drink’s but having 1/2 can of sugar less energy drink in my morning routine. Take a look at my saved measurements 👍👍👍👍
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you very much for using Heartbeat Heart Rate Detection. We will continuously improve the user experience to make you use it better. If you have any questions, welcome to give us feedback.
This is a perfect way to keep track of how fast you are aging, according to your Heartrate. This gives ordinary every day people a tool for healthier living. Many people know that elevating your heart rate increases blood flow, burns calories, promotes stimulation during sex and Carries more oxygen to your cells. The part these same people are not aware is how high that rate needs to be elevated. Without an accurate way to measure your heart rate, some put their health at risk. Therefore, with guidance from their personal physician, ordinary people can stay within the guides provided by a qualified healthcare expert and feel safe with their results.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for using Heart Rate Monitor. We will continue to improve to make your experience better and more accurate
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 晖 郝
- 75.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © ZANE inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Heart Rate Premium - Yearly $29.99
- Heart Rate Premium - Monthly $6.99
- Heart Rate & Oxygen program $6.99
- Heart Rate Premium - Weekly $2.99
- Heart Rate Premium - Yearly $14.99
- Heart Rate Premium - 3 Months $7.99