Use the most accurate algorithm, professionally proved,
- Get your heart rate in a few seconds
- Use iPhone's camera, do not need any accessories
- Stay healthy while resting or exercising
Our heart rate monitor algorithm is scientifically and professionally proved; it is based on Butterworth filter, and is optimized for mobile phone usage. It is the most accurate on the market.
Our UI design has gone through countless iterations and improvements, is optimized for mobile usage, works under any environment and light conditions.
Our awesome features:
* Instant heart rate measurement
* Dynamic pulse waveform graph
* Use iPhone's camera, do not need any accessories
* Daily statistics
* Monthly view of data history
Heart Rate Monitor Pro (In App Purchase):
- Ads free
- Faster detection algorithm
• You can subscribe for Heart Rate Monitor Pro inside the app; subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
• Alternatively a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of current period.
• Your account will be charged according to your plan for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID account settings at any time after purchase.
• To manage your subscriptions or turn off auto-renewal:
- Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription you want to manage.
- Use the options to manage your subscription.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
We take the security of our customers very seriously.
Read our Terms of Service at
Photo by rawpixel.com from Pexels
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I haven’t been able to verify if heart waves are accurate yet. The rate seems close to my Fitbit reading which I have verified as accurate. I can’t say anything about the calendar function or anything else yet since the app requires a 5star review in order to access the calendar. For a free app it seems good so far.
I have tried this two times for weeks at a time. I’m permanently deleting it as it’s very inaccurate.
I use another app to monitor as well as using an iHealth blood pressure monitor. I have used this app in between the other two less than a minute apart. The other two almost always give a reading of 60 (which is what I expect since my pacemaker is set at 60). This app nearly always gives a reading of 74 or 75. I have also tried at doctor or cardiologist appointments with the same results. Obviously this app is far from accurate. I don’t recommend it at all. I’m sticking with Heart Rate (blue and white circle around a black area with an 85 in it) as it matches doctors, my blood pressure monitor, my pulse I take manually and my pacemaker settings.
Warning everyone. This app says that u have to rate it 5 stars to be able to unlock past heart rate feature so they can make the app better. Not very good and honest business to bribe people to give top rating just to unlock to use. This app is by far not a 5 star but it’s decent.
- Rong Liu
- 60.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Sunny Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monitor Entire Life $9.99
- Heart Rate Monitor Pro $5.99
- Premium Heart Rate Monitor $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.