Check your heart rate anytime, anywhere with Heart Rate Plus - at your home or your office - when you wake up, relax, before and after exercise, or before a big meeting.
Bet you never thought your phone could do that?
The Heart Rate Plus app will measure your heartbeat with great accuracy, using your smartphone’s camera and flashlight by processing the images of your pulse on your finger!
Instant, accurate, and excellent for monitoring your health and fitness.
- Fast and accurate measurement
- Save unlimited result with tags for access later
- Real time pulse graph
- Reminder: Automatic remind you to measure your heartbeat everyday
- Export history to CSV file
- Apple Health support (optional, check on Settings).
Please read carefully before using this app.
- Hold the tip of your index finger over the back camera lens and flash of your phone.
- Do not press too hard or you will restrict circulation which will result in an inaccurate reading.
- After a second or two, you should see your heart pulse graph.
Keep holding your finger still for five more seconds to compute your heart rate and update the number.
For best results, hold your finger still for 10 seconds to get an accurate heart rate.
- If your fingers are wet or too cold the app will not work.
Follow our official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HeartRatePlusApp or Twitter account: https://twitter.com/pvdapps
*** We welcome your ideas and suggestions, please email us at: email@example.com
WARNING: This app is not a medical product!
Support iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max. Please cover the ultra wide camera (below flash led) with these devices.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Please let us know what you think about the new version by writing a review at the App Store or contacting us via the app feedback menu.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to use. Gives a prompt reading with the option to include notes and keep a history of results. No distracting ads. Yay!
Great app, no nags
Nice clean interface, accurate, and no nagging to upgrade. Really like this app!
I bought this thinking it was better than the free apps and it’s worse, it is not accurate, my pulse has never ever been as low as 39 beats per minute, what a waste of money, even after working out intensively it reads very low, I am very disappointed!!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ngo Na
- 25.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Danish, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2012 PVDAPPS
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.