Heart Rate Pro is the latest safe, accurate and visual pulse checker & monitor on the market, feature-rich & easy to use, timely access to your health status.
Just open the app, you can measure your heart rate anytime, anywhere, show your best condition. let's go with it ~
1. Test Anywhere: you can measure your heart rate anytime, anywhere, concerned about heart health.
2. Simple operation: with your fingers on the back of the camera and flashlight, gently press, you can read the pulse in a few seconds. You can save your heart rate in a different state (such as exercise, rest, etc.) to a health center for easy observation of your heart rate changes.
3. Permanent preservation: the measurement results for permanent preservation, and provide visual display of exquisite statements.
4. Filtering different states : normal state, resting state and moving state.
5. Support for sharing heart rate results with Apple Health.
6. Timed Reminder: You can set a regular reminder, always remind you of regular test heart rate
7. Social Networking: support sharing to WeChat, QQ and other social newwork and family friends to show your health status .
HealthKit usages & instructions:
In order to facilitate the user to manage the heart rate data measured by the application, the heart rate uses HealthKit, as follows:
1. When you enable Health App Sharing in Settings, the app asks you for write access to your heart rate and resting heart rate via HealthKit. Once you've authorized it, the app will save your heart rate and resting heart rate data to the Apple Health App each time you save your heart rate. You can also deny authorization so that the app only saves heart rate data locally which will be deleted when the app is deleted.
2. The application will query the user for authorization of the application each time it enters the setting page to ensure that the switch status of the "Health Application Sharing" is correctly displayed;
3. If you want to no longer allow apps to use the Health app, you can open the "Health" app, select "Data Source" -> "HeartRatePro" and switch it off.
1, in the city busy you, just take a few minutes to download heart rate, you can monitor your health every day, adjust your work and work status.
2, in the love of germination, you can use the heart rate to pass your most authentic feelings for him and her eyebrows.
Warning： This is NOT for medical use!
1, Add mute function when measuring
2, Add heart rate data export function
3, Fix the translation problem of sharing data to the health application
We will continue to improve and update our hearts and minds, please download the latest version in time to get the best user experience.
Ratings and Reviews
The developer has done a good thing. Accuracy seems close enough for home use. I see added features in the future. Only camera and built-in light is needed to measure purse. As graph is generated anomalies in an otherwise smooth repeating pulse pattern could give additional information on your heart from the pulse rhythm. No medical inference can be made but may give valuable talking points with a medically trained specialist.
My cardiologist gives it two thumbs up.
I’d give this app a 5 star ⭐️ except I can’t change the day/month/year order into just that: first the day, then the month, then the year.
My cardiologist was impressed when I showed him the app. He said I’d pay a couple hundred dollars for the same data at a hospital. Then his nurse gave me an EKG and we looked at the difference. Very interesting.
Warning: Don’t even think this app is a mini EKG machine, or any other professional medical apparatus. It’s not. Do not use this app in that way. That’s dangerous. If you want an EKG go get one done by a qualified health professional. Additionally, just because my cardiologist was impressed other cardiologists may think differently. Seek qualified professional care. No DIY allowed.
Developer Response ,
thx for your comment
Resting heart rate seemed believable although it jumps all over the place while taking reading. Active rate is way off. Immediately after a run it showed 91, then I checked manually and it was 110. My pulse drops quickly after finishing an activity so I wanted something to get a reading faster then palpating. This gives you a value fairly quickly but it always reads low and varies wildly. At the gym this always reads 10-30 bpm slower than the monitors on the machines.
I paid to have ads removed after getting a few believable resting heart rates, before checking it during and after activity. For anything other than sitting still on the couch it is worthless, and now I doubt the resting heart rate as well.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- wenpeng zeng
- 29 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © ZANE inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.