This application lets you generate a report about your heart data stored in Health, so you can show it to your doctor if needed. You can generate a PDF report which includes all important data or save it as a CSV format, which you can process in Excel or Numbers. Currently the report will include these data:
• Minimum, maximum and average heart rate in a daily basis(or hourly, if you select a short date range)
• Resting and active heart rate averages
• Heart rate variability average
• Blood Pressure data(only if data exists in Health)
• High and low blood pressure notifications(heart rate was above 120bpm or below 45bpm in a resting state for at least 5 minutes)
• Detailed graphs for a quick overview of trends
• Total average of the date period
• Number of steps per day
• The report is available in 5 languages: English, German, French, Spanish and Hungarian
• The generated PDF and CSV file can be uploaded automatically to your iCloud Drive
• You can customize and reorder the columns in the CSV file
• You can compare your heart rate results with other users who use Heart Reports
• Manage your health data(heart rate and blood pressure) manually, if you don't have a smart device(like an Apple Watch) that records your heart rate automatically
The report is generated on your phone and data is not shared or transmitted anywhere. It works completely offline. The generated report can be saved as a PDF file, emailed to your doctor and more, using the built-in sharing features of iOS.
Blood pressure report is more detailed now: it includes a fancy scatter chart for a quick overview and a separate section detailing all of your blood pressure readings.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I was looking for an easy way to get data out of Apple Health to send to my doctor and this app was perfect! It’s data and presentation are clear and beautiful!
Thank you so much for making this app!
My only suggestion to the developer is this: would it be possible to either allow only heart rate or only blood pressure? I submit these through the MyChart product which has an obscene file limit of 500kb for PDFs. For now I’m compressing the file on macOS before sending, but being able to choose one or the other would definitely help my situation.
Fantastic! Looking for further features
Your app is fantastic. I was looking for simlilar report generator long time ago.
Design and style are perfect.
May I suggest some rooms for inprovement?
Maybe there is technical limitation but,
- can you export full year? Not just half.
- can you export multiple years even create multiple pdfs?
- can you use more dinamic html export? More rich graphics, zooming, field hide, extract, compose.
- can you add more health input? (Sleep, water, etc. )
(Even use premium any as premium features and export it to your “cloud” as display)
If you make any betas to test i would love to join and test new version.
Wish the best for the further journey!
Deliver what’s promises with perfection
Amazing app, easy and quickly generate heart report including heart hate variability and blood pressure (if you check it of course).
Thanks to developer, share with us so simple and useful app like this.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.