Heartbeat Chat 4+
All-in-one online communities
Heartbeat Chat, Inc
Designed for iPhone
Heartbeat is the home for all your online communities. Create a space where you and your community can have fun through chats, threads, voice, and video. Heartbeat works great for online schools, accelerators, incubators, paid communities, innovations hubs, support groups, and so much more! Whether its a massive, established community, or you're just getting started, Heartbeat makes it easy to build lasting, genuine relationships.
LAUNCH AN INVITE-ONLY COMMUNITY SPACE:
- Customize channels to use posts or chats and design a space just for you and your community to have deep discussions about how the world is changing or just to share the best restaurants in Atlanta.
- Voice rooms help you take your conversations to the next level — jump into a voice room with 1 click
- Presence indicators floating around the app show you where other people are, and make it feel like you're in the same room
CREATE A LASTING LIBRARY OF KNOWLEDGE
- Turn insightful posts into long-lasting knowledge base articles & grow your community off the great conversations that happen
- Organize information vital to your community members & create a space they can always reference for the best information
- Manage access through powerful permissioning tools native to Hearbeat
SCALE YOUR COMMUNITY LIKE A BOSS
- Use deep integrations with Zoom, Google Calendar, Salesforce, Hubspot, Airtable, and more to automate community actions & track deep analytics over time to see how your community is growing
- Automate in-community match-ups and conversations through customizable, weekly Heartbeat intros
- Create moderators, special access permissions, manage payments, oversee projects & more within your customizable community space
New courses view!
Ratings and Reviews
What is this app?
I’m just curious to what kind of app this is. For a few seconds i thought it was a dating app. is it? just questioning because my mom is on it.
Used to be Decent; has Ceased to Function Correctly
I joined an amazing community that was only accessible from the Heartbeat Chat app. The community itself (people/how it was run) is amazing. This app, however, is frustrating and made me leave the community and delete the app.
Most recently, when I went to post a new thread or a comment, the app showed me that it had posted but in actuality never published the comment. On my personal device I could see the comments and posts I shared (no error message etc), but if I asked (via a different app that actually works) whether my community could see it, there was nothing there. Incredibly frustrating - especially for an app that’s supposed to connect people - to feel like I’m invisible.
The Notifications and Activity pages are also suffering huge glitches and don’t refresh. I would get a notification to my phone about a post, then click it, go to the app, head to Activity to locate the actual post, and Activity would have outdated information or be empty. There’s no way to pull down the Activity page to request a refresh…just a frustrating blank page where information should be.
This app is deeply disappointing and frustrating. I do not recommend it.
I am willing to re-download the app and adjust my rating if the developer actually fixes these issues. But for now, this app is a complete waste of time.
Way better than Mighty Networks
There are a few kinks to work out here… for example, users cannot change their RSVP to an event after confirming. Users also cannot join public threads via the app.
But overall the UI is simple and the notifications are FAST, unlike the Mighty Networks platform that I am currently on. Can’t wait to fully switch over.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Heartbeat Chat, Inc
- 89.3 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Heartbeat Chat, Inc.