Hearth helps tens of thousands of U.S. home improvement pros close more deals and save time & money with customer financing options and digital workflow tools. No more dealer fees cutting into your profits or messy paperwork slowing you down.
Offer financing, send contracts, customize and schedule invoices, and collect digital payments with Hearth—all on the go from your iPhone or iPad.
Not a Hearth member yet? Get started here: go.gethearth.com/getstarted
WHY OFFER FINANCING?
• 75% of homeowners want monthly payment options
• 18% better average close rate when you offer financing to leads
• 30% higher average ticket size on deals closed with financing
• ZERO dealer fees - Keep 100% of your profits
• ZERO underwriting requirements
• 12+ lenders, one application
• Loans from $1,000 to $100,000
• Terms from 2 to 12 years
• FICO scores as low as 550
• Rates as low as 4.9% APR
• Fits easily into your existing sales process
• Send the financing application on the go from the app
• Getting pre-approved has ZERO impact on your client’s credit score
• Clients can secure project funds in as soon as 24 hours
• Customizable, professional-looking digital invoices
• Keep a digital record of every invoice you send
• Request digital payments in seconds
• Your client can pay securely with debit card, credit card, or ACH transfer
• Hearth sends automatic payment reminders to clients to help you get paid faster
• Track the status of outstanding payments from the app
• Syncs with QuickBooks
• Easy-to-edit contract template for any business
• Customize with your own contract language and logo
• Send contracts on the go from the app
• Automatically send Hearth Pay invoices upon client signature
• Track when clients have viewed your contracts
• Collect digital signatures from clients on the job site
REPORTING & TRACKING:
• Track client activity across financing, contracts, invoices, and payments
• Keep tabs on when a client has viewed a contract or invoice
• Monitor outstanding invoices
• Keep a permanent digital record of client documents
FREE MARKETING TOOLS:
• Digital banners & financing calculators to embed on your website, with Pro and Elite subscriptions
• Personalized Hearth flyer to attach to emails or print and hand to clients
• Informational flyers for trade shows and events
• Social media post templates
TRAINING & LEARNING:
• FREE Hearth sales training for your entire team
• Exclusive webinars with partners and trainers
• Option to purchase sales training add-ons with industry experts
• Dedicated Hearth onboarding specialist as you get started
• Access to our Learn Center packed with sales tips and walkthroughs
AS FEATURED IN:
The Washington Post
Hearth offers 3 different subscription plans starting at $999/year, which can be purchased by contacting our team.
Our support and sales staff are US-based and headquartered in beautiful Austin, Texas:
Hearth Support is available 8AM-5PM Central Time, Monday through Friday
*All loan information is presented without warranty, and estimated APR and other terms are not binding. Hearth’s lending partners generally present a range of APRs (for instance, from 5% to 35.99%) with a range of terms and monthly payments. As an example, a $10,000 loan with an APR of 14.50% and a term of 36 months would have a monthly payment of $344.21. Actual APRs will depend on factors like credit score, loan amount, loan term, and credit history. Only borrowers with excellent credit will qualify for the lowest APRs. All loans are subject to credit review and approval.
- Edit an invoice after it is sent
- Edit a contract after it is sent
- Download/share a PDF of your invoice
- Download/share a PDF of your contract
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Essential for contractors
If you have a contracting business — and especially if you’re just getting off the ground and need the right tools to get started — Hearth is the real deal. You can offer financing options to clients and send digital contracts and invoices, and everything ties together in the app for easy tracking. Simple to use. A no-brainer.
Ridiculously High Interest Rates
Apparently this app is only for people who have horrible credit and can’t borrow anywhere else. The 5.9 percent “as low as” seems to be a complete farce.
The first few people I ran through the process had impeccable credit and and income and were offered rates from 8.9-18 percent. I was incredibly embarrassed at how I represented hearth (the way they represented it to me) I won’t consider using Hearth again except for people who need a last chance option and don’t know how to find a payday loan store.
The last time I went to the county fair and played a midway game I was less conned then when I signed up for hearth.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear your experience has not met your expectations. We would love to offer a review of your account and applications with one of our account managers to see what happened and how we can help. Please give us a call at (512) 696-4141
Every contractor needs this
Hearth makes sending financing options to your customers as easy as it gets. They’ve also got powerful tools like custom contracts and a payments feature that streamlines your sales process.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shogun Enterprises, Inc
- 58.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © (C) Shogun Enterprises Inc DBA Hearth 2021