The HeartMind app brings the wisdom of the Be Here Now Network into your daily life. Stream or download podcasts from Ram Dass, Jack Kornfield, Sharon Salzberg, Krishna Das, etc. Practice section features a meditation timer, guided meditations, chants, and mantras. Discover our archive of articles, videos, and podcasts.
Mantras, Meditation and Mindfulness on the go! It's 100% Free! Go forth and spread kindness!
- Stream any BHNN podcast within the app, even while you're reading an article.
- Wisdom page features search by topic or teacher for focused guidance.
- Practice offers guided meditation, chant, mantra, and yoga.
- Search meditations and lessons for your mood or method, including a meditation timer.
- Push notifications for new podcasts, articles, or scheduled meditations.
- A Discovery page to explore wisdom and insight from a legendary group of teachers.
- Exclusive teacher course - “Life in Balance” available now as an in-app purchase.
We welcome reviews!
Bug fixes and UI improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Let me start by saying that I love this app, which is why I gave it 5 stars and why I care enough to suggest improvements.
The “Life in Balance” *content* is totally worth the purchase, but the fact that the audio clips are only a few minutes or less combined with the fact that the app doesn’t offer the option to automatically proceed to the next clip means that the listener has to manually select the next clip instead of listening to the course audio from start to finish.
Developers, could you please add the option to auto-play the next audio clip once the current clip is finished? At least the option to play through a whole *chapter* without having to select the next clip.
This would be helpful for someone like me, who listens to podcasts while at work and can’t pull out my phone every two minutes.
Thank you for reading!
Thank you for sharing the message of love and equanimity!
This app is a blessing, I listen to it every night before bed. It plays in the background!
So you can do other things while it’s playing
Ragu Markus is a long time lifeline for the Be here now network and I hope others will take up the cause.
What a Gift!
I have enjoyed this app and it’s offerings for the last year. I am forever grateful to Love Serve Remember for these free, inspirational teachings that have again and again touched the deepest part of my being. THANK YOU!
The developer, Love Serve Remember Foundation, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- The Love Serve Remember Foundation
- 54 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Love Serve Remember Foundation
- In-App Purchases
- Life in Balance Course $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.