Hearts! Free by GrassGames is a beautiful 3D computer game version of the popular card game for 3 or 4 players.
- Intelligent Computer opponents
- Full Network Play (*)
- "American", "Omnibus Hearts" and "Black Maria" variants included
- 3D cameras and animation effects
- Fully customizable playing areas
- Fully customizable card decks and backs
- The ability to create and print out your own card decks
* Note: Network play is currently possible against other Mac, Windows and iPhone players online or locally over a local network connection (the iPad version is coming soon). If you have other computers or iPhones in your house, you can very easily setup a local network game of Hearts in your own home.
Fixed problem with more than one coin sometimes being used up per game. Fixed statistics problem. Updated network lobby.
Ratings and Reviews
not so happy
I enjoyed playing this game and thought it was a “free” game. Well here is the catch. They have these coins that if you loose all of them you have to buy more to continue to play. OK tell it like it is right up front. Is it free or now. I enjoyed the game but don’t like being tricked into believing something tht is false.
This is hearts the way it was meant to be played.
Aside from the fact that I lose way too often, because I take chances, I always use this game to warm up, to get all my craziness out of the way before I go to play real people. And when I am experiencing writers block while writing a book, this game gets me unstuck every time.
I had this Grassgame Hearts on my other Mac before it died recently. Loved it and was thrilled to see it still offered so I immediately downloaded it on my new Mac. I have had no issues with this game and really enjoy all of the options available. Very happy with it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.