Enjoy this game for FREE – or unlock ALL Original Stories games with unlimited play and no ads by signing up for a GHOS Subscription!
From the creators of Delicious and Fabulous comes a new game that will make you fall in love! GameHouse introduces Heart’s Medicine Time to Heal – a time management game that combines the action of hospital games with a captivating love story!
It’s a romantic medical drama like you haven’t seen before in Grey’s Anatomy, ER or General Hospital! Role play as the aspiring surgeon Allison Heart in one of the best simulation games yet, and battle feelings between a blooming love with Daniel, Head of the Hospital, and Connor, an old flame. Just like a real love story, our drama is not without its twists and turns! When Daniel suddenly has a terrible accident, Allison rushes to save his life! This is where Heart’s game begins.
Become a doctor in this hospital simulation game!
Take care of patients and perform virtual surgery in this surgery simulator game. Heart’s Medicine is a thrilling online RPG game that brings the doctor’s office to life! Whether you’re in search of kids doctor games for girls or life simulation games, you’ll enjoy this one!
Develop your time management skills and save lives!
If you’re a fan of online time management games then you’ll LOVE Time to Heal! This time game has it all – challenging levels, stimulating storyline, exciting role playing and much more!
Be part of a whirlwind romance!
Can’t get enough of romantic love stories? Time to Heal is one of the most moving love games online.
Enjoy the 2nd Season of Heart’s Medicine:
- Help Allison heal patients and enjoy light-hearted moments with lots of fun game characters
- 60 story levels, plus 30 challenge levels
- 18 never-before-seen mini-games – these cool games will entertain you for months!
- Guest-starring Delicious’ Emily – run the hospital diner and get a taste of the award-winning cooking games
- Collect trophies & diamonds to get decorations for the new hospital wing and more features!
Ready for a true love game that takes playing doctor to a whole other level? It’s game time!
Subscribe to Gamehouse Original Stories for unlimited access to all the best story games!
More about GameHouse Original Stories subscriptions:
- You can subscribe to play this game and all other GameHouse Original Stories games without Ads.
- GameHouse Original Stories offers a choice of one subscription: monthly
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $9.99/month*
- You will be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Terms of Service: https://www.gamehouseoriginalstories.com/static/terms-of-service.html
THANK YOU shout out for supporting us! <3 Thanks! If you haven’t done so already, please take a moment to rate this game – your feedback helps make our games even better!
What's new in 7.0.1?
- Appstore English screnshots for iPhone 6.5" Display
- Challenge for Level 59 can be awarded now
Ratings and Reviews
Great Job Guys
I had first played HM back when it was nothing but a PC game.. super sad when I went without a comp for a while since I had my cell phone. Couple years went by and randomly checked if their was an app when something randomly reminded me of it.. and YESSS FINALLY their was a game for my phone!! So super psyched! Got into it and just as I suspected I couldn't stop! Super addicting and a decent story with decent cliff hangers that made me care about the characters all over again from the first game even though it had been years. I feel like a fair amount of people can relate with Allison's character which is cool as well with good learning life lessons. Once again thank you for bringing a great game back! Hope to see a HM 3 please!!!
Awesome Quality Game
Thank you for not just keeping the time management genre alive, but also improving it with each game. This was fantastic! My only gripes were that Daniel was so self absorbed, unlikeable and obnoxious and also that one of the more fun characters died, it was a bit heavy on the moping and depressing side for a fun time management game, needed a few more light and humorous moments. That being said I appreciate that you guys tried to make an interesting story. I hope the next installment is a little more on the fun side for the storyline. Also please keep Allison and Connor together. I'd hate to see her with Daniel ugh, he is so lame...Connor really is the better man and was always there doing the right thing for everyone.
Overall this game was excellent. The mini games were really great and diverse so it never got boring or repetitive. The different locations were so clever. The subplots were great. The writers made a heartwarming tale. The music was fabulous! The cutscenes (aside from Daniels constant whining, drugging, and boozing) where a nice touch. It was nice seeing Emily in the game also. I will definitely be buying the next installment. Very worth the money! I hope you guys never add this franchise to your in app purchase lineup because I only do pay once and play and I feel like these are a good value and definitely replayable. Thanx for a great game!
Game developers please respond
Okie so first off, I got the game watched the first cutscene thing, then played the first level. After I finished the first level I tried to play the second level, but the game wouldn’t let me. The screen just went black and the loading sign popped up. At first I just thought no big deal it’s just loading... nope it kept loading forever. So I got off and tried to replay the first level, because I didn’t get all the stars so LoL, the same black screen and loading sign. This didn’t seem to happen to anyone else that sent a review. So I tried to use the restore button, it didn’t work. Then I tried to reset my phone ( I tried resetting it like twice). It still didn’t work. I am still not able to play the game :/ . I really don’t know what to do. Please, please, please respond. Btw I have other Gamehouse games they are really fun I wrote reviews on them too. PLEASE READ THEM TOO :( . This game seemed really fun too though. Again please respond. Thank you sooo much :) .
Developer Response ,
Send us a email as soon as you can with your device information and details about the issue at "firstname.lastname@example.org" and we'll get this resolved as soon as we can.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RealNetworks, Inc.
- 281.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- ©GameHouse, a division of RealNetworks 2016
- In-App Purchases
- complete Heart's Medicine game with 90 levels $9.99
- location 1 and 2 $1.99
- location 3 and 4 $4.99
- GameHouse Subscription $9.99
- remaining locations (5 and 6) $4.99
- GameHouse Subscription NoTrial $9.99
- Purchase lock 6 $0.99
- Purchase lock 2 $0.99
- Purchase lock 4 $0.99
- Purchase lock 8 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.