The classic card game Hearts is now available on your iPhone or iPod Touch. With rich graphics and smooth animations, Hearts Premium is the premier Hearts app on the app store.
Try to stick your opponents with as many hearts as possible, while simultaneously avoiding hearts yourself. Watch out for the Queen of Spades, she'll ruin your day.
Hearts Premium features an outstanding artificial intelligence engine. Three different difficulty levels ensure that you can play against a computer opponent that matches your skill level.
Hearts Premium offers many exciting features, including:
* Great graphics and awesome sound effects
* Play to 50, 100, or 150 points
* Option to count Jack of Diamonds as -10 points
* Configurable game speed (slow, medium, or fast)
* Automatic save when you get a phone call or exit the app
If you've been waiting for a killer Hearts game for your iPhone or iPod Touch, this is it. Download Hearts Premium today and check it out!
We heard you! You can now choose from the old classic style cards or the new modern style cards through the options menu. If you have any additional feedback on the updated layout, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Support for all iPhone screen sizes
• Minor bug fixes
• Volume now controlled by system volume instead of ringer volume
Ratings and Reviews
Well, the levels are MUCH harder and it is very difficult to win. Makes me wonder if they're looking at my hand behind the scenes.
Still needs undo (not to cheat a win, but for the times I accidentally tap the wrong card and play it before I realize it).
Also still needs the review feature to see what happened when I sneezed or when someone/something distracted me.
Review from a few years ago:
It's a great game and lots of fun!
I bought it because I would frequently hit the ad bar accidentally while watching the other players or trying to decide my next play.
It really needs a review feature to see the last play after some alert (or message or phone call or other distraction) makes you miss what was played! You need to be able to see the last play.
Of course, an undo would be nice, too, for those times you accidentally play the wrong card.
Only bug I have found is if you start a new game while other players have not yet made their move, it messes up the new game (deals too many cards).
New version is very tough & possibly cheats. I think the computer opponents know what cards I have, cause they make moves that no one would make unless they saw your cards.
New features to make it better would be:
1. Have "auto play" to speed up the game when you already know the outcome.
2. Undo button for those of us with fat fingers that sometimes play the wrong card.
3. A total of remaining outstanding points so you don't have to keep adding the 4 scores & deducting it from 26.
Names are off-center. Hard to read the score. I have to delete app and reinstall it to get the name centered again once every two days. This is something you should address immediately as it is hard to see my score.
I see I’m not the only one that has this problem so this is something that should be fixed immediately. Otherwise I love this game, I play it at least an hour every day.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Optime Software LLC
- 46.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Optime Software LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.