Hearts is a classic card game, full of skill and strategy. Unless you attempt to ‘Shoot the Moon’, simply avoid collecting the Hearts.
There can be few things in life which are more frustrating than being beaten by luck! To have your card playing ability and experience fall victim to a lucky deal can cause players much irritation. Hearts, however, is a game which regularly brings victory for skilled players over their less skillful opponents through its depth of strategy.
Hearts supports all the usual features you would expect from a ZingMagic game, including numerous game play variations, reviewing the game, take-back and replay of moves, display of the previous trick and hints.
* Choice of multiple card backs and themes to suit your individual preference.
* Multiple levels of play. Each computer player can have any strength from beginner to expert.
* Best of breed artificial intelligence engine, better than most PC Hearts engines.
* Multiple display and card playing options to suit your individual preference.
* Support for three different Passing cards game variations.
* Support for Queen of Spades breaking Hearts game variation.
* Support for Ten or Jack of Diamonds as a bonus card game variation.
* Full undo and redo of moves.
Please note that this game ad-funded. We generate some income to pay for the support and development of the game from advertising. The advertising and social media services use anonymous device identifiers, local storage and cookies. By downloading and continuing to use this game you consent to this information being collected and shared with our advertising and social media partners.
You can choose to remove the adverts via the built in IAP.
Update to better support new screen sizes.
Updated dependant SDKs = bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Nothing better than the classic game of hearts! Ads are a little annoying but it's free and besides, they are easy to skip.
This went from 5 stars down to 2. I know this is a free app and that ads are part of the deal. However, the ads now pop up after every single round! Deleting tonight...too bad
Pretty good game
I've never played Hearts before, but I seem to be getting the hang of it! I only wish the hints would tell you why they suggest certain cards, so you can learn a bit of strategy.
Otherwise it's a great app! I love the different themes.
This is a simple and easy program game parts. The hard part is no sound. For some reason I really wish there was sound. Easy-to-use with good effects. Nice to have that helper to play.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.