Track flights, book parking, pre-order food and drink … do everything faster with the official Heathrow app.
• Real-time flight status updates and alerts
• Compare parking options and book your space
• Scan your boarding pass to get live flight updates
• Pre-order food and drink to beat the queue
• Flight Connections planner, tailored to your journey
• Special offers for shops and restaurants
• Check the weather where you’re going
• View and redeem your Heathrow Rewards points
• Apple Watch support
• Interactive airport maps with wayfinding.
Even if you only fly from Heathrow once, the official airport app is your ideal travel companion. Put Heathrow in your pocket – download our app now!
- We added a filtering option to make it easier to find flights on the “Today’s flights” screen
- Overall improvements to onboarding
- Implemented new flows for capturing user feedback
- Made it easier to book tickets for Heathrow Express or Fast Track Security from the Home page
- Added an option to Preorder Food & Drink in Our Restaurants
- Other bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Offline mode missing!
Are you expecting to bone up on maps and key locations like your favorite lounge ?
Sorry but don’t do it on your 12 hour flight in bound.
One star for not crashing
One star for having a WiFi speed privilege.
Room for improvement
It’s more like a mall or shopping centre app.
Disappointing and no global search making it hard to find items in the rush that is boarding.
Info navigation is difficult or Great if you give it to your kids to challenge their navigation skills.
Mismatched font sizes makes it harder than it needs to be.
Come on Heathrow ! Pull your socks up
Not particularly useful
The app has little in the way of useful information. For example, it lacks security wait times, terminal maps, information to connect between terminals, etc.
It is very rudimentary, as if someone dreamed it up one afternoon so their boss could say that they have an app.
Definitely needs overhaul to be useful so that it could be recommended.
On iPhone, it's just unusable. It's stuck on the splash screen, with the "Got it" button mostly below the screen, so it can't be tapped.
On iPad you can technically use it, but try to find a connection path between Terminal 3 and Terminal 5 without going through customs, and all the app tells you is that the location you chose is unreachable.
- Heathrow Airport Limited
- 148.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Heathrow Airport Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.