This is a useful Hebrew to English and English to Hebrew translator / dictionary / milon for the iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. You can translate Hebrew by typing using our Hebrew keyboard and clicking translate. In addition, you can use the built in Apple keyboard to translate from English to Hebrew. You don't even need to be Jewish to use this Rusty Brick app. :)
This application uses the Google Translate API and requires internet access to work.
* Translate Hebrew to English
* Translate English to Hebrew
* Single Words or Full Sentences
מילון ותרגומן שימושי עברי/אנגלי אנגלי/עברי לאי פון עכשיו תוכלו לתרגם מילים באנגלית ע"י הכנסת מילה במקלדת שלנו ולחיצה בכפתור "תרגם". בנוסף תוכלו להשתמש במקלדת אפל לתרגם מאנגלית לעברית.
שתוכלו בכדי שתוכלו להכניס מילים בעברית ולקבל תרגום. יישום זה משתמש ב Google translate ומצריך חיבור לאינטרנט.
מילים בודדות או משפטים שלמים
אפלקציה זו ניתנת חינם בחנות itunes
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
iPhone X compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Good potential, however....
I saw a review of this on another app's site.
1. I appreciate the layout of it. And that it is free.
2. Having it not needing an internet connection, however, would be an important upgrade.
3. Having the option/ability to include vowels is also important, and could be done like numbers on most typing apps, or in some other way.
4. Audio pronunciation would also be helpful.
5. Google Translator needs at least to be tweaked. The first word I looked up was שַׁבָּת - Shabbat - and it gave me only "Saturday", rather surprising for a Hebrew translator.
I look forward to the new version.
One additional comment - being able to cut, copy, and paste the Hebrew text would make it much more useful in letting the user work with other apps.
Of limited value to women
In Hebrew the gender of pronouns and verbs depends upon the gender of the person speaking. I am a woman. Your translations are all in the male voice and are therefore of limited value.
They are of limited value to men as well, because men would not be able to understand women who are speaking.
There is no option to switch to the feminine forms. It’s misleading. If I were to use your translations I would sound like an ignorant fool.
remove hebrew virtual keyboard
good app but forcing the user to use the virtual keyboard for entering hebrew words makes the app frustrating to use. the back end is google translate, which can handle vowels. I have several hebrew keyboards installed but cannot use any of them because of the virtual keyboard. Very frustrating and disappointing.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- RustyBrick, Inc.
- 9.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2014 RustyBrick, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.