The game picks up directly after the end of the first game taking place on a mysterious Caribbean island where Heileen was shipwrecked with her friends.
Heileen soon discovers a deck of tarot cards representative of the seven deadly sins and the seven heavenly virtues. The cards have the power to change both her dreams and her reality, and will help Heileen discover many hidden things from her past, and ultimately what she wants to be? A saint, or a sinner?
The game features 15 unique endings and an enhanced version of the original quest system in Heileen with 20 quests.
Try to solve them all to get the maximum score!
- Lots of unique characters to interact with and fifteen different endings!
- Quest system: get points when you discover new quests and when you solve them
- The seven virtues and sins: what you will become: a Saint or a Sinner?
- Discover many hidden things from Heileen's past!
- High replayability plot with multiple branching points
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Added Retina highres font support
- Built against the latest RenPy
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Shortly into the game, and well before the demo finishes, there's a glitch which causes the game to crash on the iPad mini. Buying the full version of the game did not fix the issue either. This game has gotten many good reviews on other platforms, and I would like to finish it. Please look into this. :(
Annoying crashing please fix
Please fix glitch
Theres a glitch in the sentence that before they show ebele and robert the game shuts down please fix and i paid money for the full version!
The developer, Celso Riva, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Celso Riva
- 78.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Riva Celso
- In-App Purchases
- Full Story Unlock $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.