Now you can have access to the world’s largest image-based legal research database, HeinOnline, on your iPhone/iPad. View the image-based PDF’s, access content by citation, browse by volume, navigate a volume with the electronic table of contents, and use full advanced searching techniques. HeinOnline account/authentication is required.
Added search sorting feature.
Ratings and Reviews
I now love it!
I love Heinonline and I love working on my iPad, so I love having this app. This new update just fixed my biggest problem with the app - downloading PDFs is much simpler now. Thanks for that! I have to play around with it a bit more before I give it five stars, but definitely four stars. (Five for Heinonline itself!)
Horrible app for an otherwise valuable service
Search function returns entire documents with no ability to jump to relevant sections. Search results are unsorted and have no indication of relevance. Browsing is impossible because titles all start with database name and are therefore subdivisions are all indistinguishable from each other. Quite literally useless.
- William S Hein & Co., Inc.
- 13.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © William S. Hein & Co., Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.