Heir of Light x Summoners War Collaboration!
A Dark Fantasy, Collectible RPG
Darkness has overtaken the realm, and the world is in chaos. The only hope to restore light and order lies with you, an Heir of Light. Embark on a crusade to renew a hope that has been lost for generations. Ready your weapon and journey to restore the light of the world!
■ Be A Light in the Darkness
- Shine light upon a world shrouded in darkness. The war will only end when light shines upon every inch of the land.
- Expand the territory in any direction you desire!
- Mobs are no longer in your way, Exclusive Boss Battles Only!
■ Collect Powerful Servants
- Summon powerful Servants to fight at your side.
- Form your Crusade from among over 350 Servants.
- Enhance, Evolve, and Awaken to unlock their true potential.
- Diverse Roles for each Servant: Attack, Defense, Support, Healer.
■ Devise and Strategize
- Your Servants are the key of your Crusade, customize their Skills for every battle.
- Customize your Gear Combination to gain unique Set Effects.
- Couple the various different Skills and Elements to assemble the most strategic Crusade.
■ Heed the Savage Battlefield
- Pulverize your opponents in PvP mode to prove your power.
- Preserve your Towers! Defense is the first step in strategic combat.
- Challenge yourself to various dungeons and earn rare rewards. Godspeed!
■ An Eerie and Mysterious World
- Not just another RPG! Immerse yourself in a magical and mysterious fantasy world.
- Cute yet bizarre, uncanny yet charming! Servants are ready to accompany you on your journey.
Subscription - Repeat Battle I
- Repeat Battle 150 times / 10% Bonus Gold
- Karats & Valor sent daily!
- $8.99 monthly (Price may vary by location)
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
* Moot community : https://moot.us/lounges/178/
** This game is available in 한국어, English, 日本語, 中文简体, 中文繁體, Deutsch, Français, Español, Vietnam, ไทย.
** There may be additional costs when trying to obtain certain items.
* Access authorization notice for gameplay
CAMERA: HIVE requires access to your camera to take profile images.
CONTACTS: HIVE requires access to your contacts to find friends.
PHOTOS: HIVE requires access to your photos to change profile images or save/load the game screen.
* GAMEVIL Official Website : https://www.withhive.com
* GAMEVIL Customer Support : https://m.withhive.com/customer/inquire
[v4.1 Update Details]
- Summoners War x Heir of Light Collaboration: Ifrit & Oracle
- New Avatars: Ruthless Gentleman, Ifrit & Enchanting Lady, Oracle!
- Balance adjustments and other quality-of-life improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Read this review!!!
Avid mobile gamer here. I have played many/every rpg and Arpg I can find. I’ll start by saying this game is beautiful, even on the lowest graphics settings. Cool unique characters with unique skills so you have to build multiple teams and setups and use strategy to beat harder levels.
To address the poor reviews. All of them seem to be complaining that you are not just given the best things in this game like some other Argps. This is true, it is a grinding strategy game which I like because I know what my goals are, even if it takes a while. I like feeling accomplished, but yes it is Grindy at some points. There is auto fight option but during the auto you can still choose skills to use in the moment without turning it off which is a great feature that makes it interactive. To address the gatcha system, it’s like most, where the strong units seem rare, because they are, but I and many other players have had runs of good luck as well. It can definitely be f2p it just takes a bit longer, but it’s still very doable, many people and in chat are f2p and casual. The chat is friendly and people will always give advice so ask what to save gems for and such.
It’s a new game so stick with it and if you feel stuck just remember that with farming, even casually, you will get better, not to mention that I’m sure it has many changes coming in the future!! (If they listen to us *wink wink*)
It was Really fun In the beginning
I’ve enjoyed playing this game for the past 3 weeks but unfortunately that would be coming to an end, for the game is finite! Once done with the world map, the only choices I see available is pvp, the occasional boss raid, and dungeon. which is not enough to keep me attracted. PVP in heir of light has a extremely unbalanced matchmaking system which the current event forces its players to play in order to complete the event. I feel the game and its events are starting to seem like a job instead of a game, on top of that it’s boring! And the idea of becoming the best in the world in pvp IN heir of light is unappealing. WHAT IM trying to say is I wish they would add more to the game and a new story itself and stop adding pvp and making players play it thru its events especially if it’s unbalanced. The game is worth playing in my opinion even if it is for a few weeks! There is a pay to win aspect which offers good deals to first players but afterwards MOST deals become 99$! PUMP YOUR BRAKES IS A MOBILE GAME 🤭 quit trying to drain the players of their money! I know you need to get paid too, but try lowing the prices! I’m sure players would be more inclined to buy if they could see more reasonable and affordable prices for your packages!
Tedious game with bad summon rates.
As far as my experience with the game goes, it hasn’t been very satisfying thus far, I can’t recommend the game to anyone because I know they’ll just end up with a frustrating experience- biggest issue of which is the extremely repetitive, lackluster gameplay. The bulk of the gameplay is an extremely slow and tedious level-grind to upgrade your units while in-game difficulty peaks fast. Many of game’s in-game models (and even the orchestral soundtrack) was copied off the Dark Souls/Bloodborne games. The guild feature lacks purpose as well because there are no guild events and there’s not much to do aside from chat and train. As to the gacha aspect, I’m close to 400 epic summons on 2 devices and still haven’t obtained a single 5-Star base unit. Seems the devs deliberately made the 5-Star units almost impossible to get then offer starter packs and summoning bundles in the shop so that you just buy them up front. The entire experience of working hard just to end up with 3 and 4-Star base units while heavy P2W players get to show-off is a big turn-off for me.
Overall an unsatisfying experience, the game lacks direction and excitement compared to other mobile games.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- GAMEVIL Inc.
- 1 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Gamevil Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 96 Carat $2.99
- 160 Carat $4.99
- 320 Carat $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.