Note: USB connection is not supported.
Helicon Remote is a utility for tethered shooting and camera remote control compatible with all recent Nikon and Canon DSLR cameras.
Wi-Fi module (either built-in or external Nikon/Canon brand unit) is required! Only Wi-Fi connection is possible, USB won't work.
- Wi-Fi support (Nikon WT and Canon WFT modules, Canon 6D, Nikon D7100 etc.)
- Automated focus bracketing (focus bracketing, exposure bracketing and time lapse shooting can be combined in any way possible)
- Focus stacking result preview
- Extra long exposures - up to 32 minutes (all Canon cameras, Nikon D750 / Df / D600 / D610 / D800 / D810 / D4 / D4s / D7100 / D5200 / D5300)
- Advanced exposure bracketing
- Image review
- Full screen Live View
- Focus areas highlighting
- Live View noise averaging
- Time lapse shooting
- Video recording
- Hyper focal distance and DOF calculator
- Live histogram (gray/RGB)
- Added sound notification when focus stack shooting is completed
Compatible Canon cameras:
- Cameras with built-in Wi-Fi unit: 5D Mark IV, 6D, 70D, 750D, 760D, 80D, 90D, 800D, 77D, 1300D, 200D.
- Cameras that support an external wireless adapter (purchased separately): 5D Mark II + WFT-4A, 7D + WFT-5A, 1D C / 1D X + WFT-6A/B, 5D Mark III + WFT-E7A, 1 DX Mark II + WFT-E8A, 5DS / 5DS R + WFT-E7A, 7D Mark II + WFT-E7A (ver. 2).
Compatible Nikon cameras:
- Cameras with built-in Wi-Fi unit: D5300, D5500, D7200, D750, D780.
- Cameras that support an external wireless adapter (purchased separately): D5200 / D7100 + Wu-1a, D600 / D610 + Wu-1b, D4S / D800 / D800E / D4 / D7000 / D3X / D300 / D300S / D3S / D3 / D700 + WT-4A; D810 / D810A / D7200 / D750 / D4S / D800 / D800E / D7100 / D7000 / D4 + WT-5A, Df + WU-1a.
- Automatic camera detection fixed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Canon camera Not Connecting
I think features in app is good but I have problem with adding camera, I try using my Canon 5D MkII with WFT, the app show my Camera but can’t connect ... All my devices have latest firmware!
All the facility for remote shooting including burst, stacking and bracketing. It works very nicely and, when compared to hardware that does no more than trigger the shutter and provide an intervalometer, the premium price is not too bad. This app puts complete control including live view on the screen of my mini ipad.
At least one person complains it is difficult to connect the app and camera. What might be overlooked is that the app itself does not make the connection to the camera. First, the wifi connection must be made between camera and ipad or phone. It is a network setup matter. Once that connection is made, the app will recognize and connect itself to the camera. You will be very frustrated if you expect the app to set up the wifi LAN between ipad or phone and the camera. It won’t because it can’t.
Wanted to love this.
App is a little slow when shooting with my Nikon D600, plus one thing not mentioned when I downloaded (and spent $60+ on a wu-1b) the app is that you need to buy the pro version to use a lot of the settings, like raw and bracketing. I was ok with this but there no light meter and “live” view doesn’t show what the photo will be exposed like. So for me it just didn’t work, love the idea of it and if they add a light meter and make it run faster I would buy it again.
- Medisco s.r.o.
- 50.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Helicon Soft Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime license $47.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.