The first in-home hospitality and experiences platform designed for the future of living. Alfred is changing the way you take care of your home and connect with your community. Through the app you can you easily book home services like grocery delivery and home cleaning while also getting access to exclusive events and virtual classes.
WHAT WE DO
Human-powered help: A team of people you know by name, dedicated to anticipating and fulfilling your needs.
Personalized services: A range of in-home and on-request services designed to simplify and improve your life.
Technology to power your building: An industry-leading technology platform that keeps you and your building in sync.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Sign up in the app to see if you live in an Alfred building. (If you don't, let your property manager know!)
2. Use the app to ask us for help.
3. Come Home Happy with your to-dos done.
SOME QUICK STATS
- More than 1 million requests completed.
- Alfred Home Managers and Hospitality Specialists are W-2 employees of the company.
- Hello Alfred named one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies in the World 2018, 2019.
- Operating in more than 20 major U.S. cities, including NYC, LA, DC, SF, Chicago, Boston, and Dallas.
WHY HELLO ALFRED
- We combine the ease-of-use of an app with the ingenuity of a dedicated Hello Alfred team member.
- Our platform gets to know you better over time so we can anticipate your needs and personalize your service.
- We source, vet, and verify the best vendors for your area.
- We conduct rigorous background checks and best-in-class training for all Alfred Home Managers.
WHAT OUR MEMBERS ARE SAYING
"I don't know how you do it, but you make me look forward to Mondays!"
- Jona C., Alfred Member
"[Hello Alfred] has really changed our New York experience and our lives."
- Sarah T., Alfred Member
"Hello Alfred was there when I needed them most. I ended up in the hospital unexpectedly and my Alfred came to fill my fridge, get my prescriptions and took care of everything I needed without thinking twice."
- Kirsten J., Alfred Member
"Having my laundry, groceries, and packages taken care of for me allows me to maximize my weekends. I think one of the other reasons Hello Alfred is so useful is that it removes 100% of the cognitive load of chores."
- Josh C., Alfred Member
QUESTIONS, CONCERNS, FEEDBACK?
We want to know! email@example.com
Improvements and bugfixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Move in day was a success thanks to Hello Alfred
I moved in to a new apartment on Friday and “Hello Alfred”’s Mo was there to let in the cable and WiFi installer, let in the new TV set up team, let in the land line installer, and let in the handyman to re-assemble my desk once it was moved. Thanks to Mo everyone got in when they needed to and cable, WiFi, TV and desk were up and running by the end of the move. In addition, Mo provided some home organization assistance for the master bedroom, master closet, and master bathroom that enabled me to get a good night’s sleep after a very long move in day. Thanks again to Mo and Hello Alfred for making move in day a super success!!! I would not have had a smooth move in without Hello Alfred!!! I am sold on the outstanding value and service and have already issued some new requests for my first official service this coming Wednesday!
Working tirelessly to keep you happy
If your building has Alfred or you are able to subscribe to it (not sure if they do solo subscriptions anymore?) then I highly recommend it! For busy professionals it’s a true lifesaver to never have to worry about grocery shopping, mailing that package before the post office closes, finding a reliable housekeeper and getting them to actually show up and clean, etc. Loving the new services I’m seeing in the app lately including smaller spot cleaning and breakfast options. The Alfred service team also works fiercely to make sure everything goes smoothly. They read and respond to all feedback and any help messages you send through the app. Kudos to Jon for answering at all hours!
Get it together
If this company could get it together it would be a great service but....
1. They emailed me to give me a free gift of wine, flowers, or chocolate... then never delivered. When I inquired the answer was “so sorry, it was a glitch on our end...”-
2. Sent me a survey about 50 pages long for a $10 discount.... never applied the discount.
3. First time home cleaners came the floor wasn’t cleaned, and they left a vase I bought in Spain on the couch for the dog to knock over. Said they would give $10 off next service. Never did
3. Second time the home cleaners came the knocked a magnet to the floor that I purchased in Italy...
4. The third time the home cleaners and Alfred came they did a terrible job. The duvet cover was left in the place they instructed, but made the bed without it forcing me to take the bed apart and remake. Did not vacuum the rug and I ended up doing it on my time off from work when I paid near $100 to have it done. Also left a broken down box for me to take out... again the price of the home cleaning isn’t cheap. And naturally the Alfred had no problem taking the tip I left.
5. The Alfred came in today... no home cleaners.... but yet charged me a $100 home cleaning fee.... and it’s almost impossible to get in touch with anyone after 2pm on a Friday. I’m over it. This company is truly disappointing when it had so much potential
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.