The easiest way to sign a document on your iPhone or iPad
From the creators of HelloFax, HelloSign is the simple and elegant way to scan, edit and sign your documents.
Need to sign a document when you are on the go? The HelloSign app saves you from the laborious process of printing, signing and scanning.. All you need to do is:
1) Import any PDF from your email or Google Drive or take a picture of the document you need to have signed.
2) Create a realistic signature with your finger. Looks just like an ink signature.
3) Via email, send the signed document to the desired recipient(s).
Use HelloSign to sign and complete important and timely documents such as consulting agreements, NDAs, sales real estate contracts, financing agreements and more...
• Fingertip document signing
• Edit any PDF or photo to add text, checkmark or signature
• Upload a document with camera
• Sign unlimited documents
• Open PDF files directly from your inbox
• Signed documents are imported back into your email to make sending easy
• Always free and easy to use
Fixed bug with importing files
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good just needs minor improvements
I have used this app for a few years now and it has come in handy a lot! You can do an actual signature, not just typed! My recent time using it wasn’t letting me manipulate the size of text as easily as I have been able to in the past. Hopefully something they work out in the future update.
App does not work on my iphone XR. Everytime i try to import a document it takes 5 mins of trying to download the document before saying "unable to import document". I've tried importing from dropbox, icloud drive, and my email. I also tried exporting from dropbox and google docs and I can't get the document to load. One of the times I tried it seemed like it was working as i got a percentage from 0-100% as it was downloading the document, however once it reached 100% the loading box disappears and my document is no where to be found within the app.
Good, just can’t adjust font size.
I love this app and use it frequently. I wish, however, that you could change fonts and adjust font size. Sometimes the fo t they have is just way bigger than I need. That is why I gave it only 4 stars.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.