The Help.4.Hep self-care tool powered by Health Storylines™, lets you use the power of your story to help personalize your care, create your own support network, and influence the way medicines help you.
Help.4.Hep allows you to record important lab results, track your symptoms, set medication reminders, and more. It gives you an accurate, shareable record of your hepatitis C experience between physician visits, and helps you and your care-team collaborate on treatment and health management strategies.
Take control of your hepatitis C with these powerful Health Tools:
• Record your important HCV lab test results to always have them handy, as they are critical in helping your healthcare provider to diagnose, stage and predict and evaluate response to treatment
• Take notes on questions you have for your healthcare provider before visits and during visits
• Document and record the time of your meals with a meal tracker to ensure you are having regular meals for optimal liver health
• Track medication and set reminders so you don’t forget a dose
• Track symptoms to monitor how you are doing over time
• Document moods to see the impact of emotional health on overall wellbeing
• Remember important dates and events with an in-app calendar
• Record weight and other vitals to have handy whenever you need them
• Document your health and daily living with a journal
• Invite the people who care for and support you to connect as part of your Circle of Support. Share progress with them in real time. Let them empower you with their support and encouragement, give you a boost when you need it, and celebrate your milestones.
The Help.4.Hep mobile app is free for all users. There is also a Web version available, accessible through the browser of any desktop computer or mobile device.
- Bug fixes
- Deeplink support
- Self Care Catalysts Inc
- 15 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Self Care Catalysts Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.