- Counselling 24/7
- Online medical assistance 8-22 CET
HOW CAN YOU HELP ME?
- Experienced help and guidance to find the best solution for you if you get sick or injured on your travel
- Direct chat, talk or video with our professional Nordic medical staff
- Guidance and directions to the best nearby aid through our worldwide medical network
- Understanding your situation
- Guidance regarding home transport
- Insurance coverage check
HOW CAN I ACCESS THIS SERVICE?
- You must have a valid insurance with If Insurance, Alm. Brand, Codan, AIG or Trygg-Hansa to use this service.
WHERE CAN YOU HELP ME?
- We provide direct contact with Nordic doctors and nurses wherever you are in the world! No matter if you are in Austria or Australia, Vietnam or Venezuela we can give you the very best help you can get.
WHO ARE YOU?
- SOS International are helping users on behalf of our customers.
HOW DO I GET HELP?
- After registering all you have to do is push the “Get assistance” button and a few minutes later you will be in direct contact with one of our counsellors
- You can choose between video, voice or chat assistance
WHAT IF IT IS A SERIOUS ACCIDENT OR DISEASE?
- Call a local ambulance immediately or go directly to the nearest hospital!
WHAT IF THE SYSTEM FAILS?
- Call this number instead: +45 7010 5050
Improvements of the HelpMe app:
- Added pre-chat questions before getting through to a casehandler.
- Updated icons displayed in the app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Chat with no log option
After you’ve exited the chat, there’s no way to return back to see what was discussed.
- SOS International a/s
- 29.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © SOS International A/S
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.