With the Helpseeker help app, you can access help 24/7 through hundreds of social assistance services and resources in your area.
Search our database by combining relevant filters to find social service listings specific to your unique needs.
Social service listings include:
· Low income housing assistance (ie. drop-in shelters, transitional housing, subsidized housing)
· Mental health assistance (ie. mental health counseling, help for depression, help with anxiety/ self help for anxiety management)
· food assistance (ie. food banks, free meals, food education)
· Domestic violence assistance (ie. women domestic violence support groups, crisis helplines, women's shelters)
· Education assistance (ie. job training, education support programs, ESL classes, scholarships & bursaries)
· and many more...
· Location-based search to help you find social services and resources in your area
· Filters to allow you to find the most relevant service for your specific needs
· No sign-up required for users, privacy is our priority
· Free sign-up for support organizations, paid premium listing available
Whether you are looking for help to quit smoking, mental health self help resources, shelters in your area, or countless other resources and services near you, the Helpseeker help app can help you easily and efficiently access the information you need. Use the app to find support for yourself, a loved one or someone you know who is in need of support.
- Helpseeker Inc
- 47.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hindi, Italian, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Tamil, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 1988295 ALBERTA LTD.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.