Highlights & Features:
** Hundreds of Hematology and Hematopathology questions with full explanations made for medical students, CLS students and MLT students
* Also very useful for residents and fellows with interest in Hematology/ Hematopathology
* Explanations provided for each correct and incorrect answer choice (edited by experts)
* Questions are separated into 17 hematology categories (Normal Hematopoiesis, Anemias, Hemoglobin disorders, Coagulation, Clotting and bleeding disorders, AMLs, B & T-ALLs, Myeloproliferative neoplasms, Myelodysplastic Syndromes, B-cell & T-cell Non Hodgkin lymphomas, Hodgkin lymphomas, Plasma cell neoplasms, Molecular Hematology, and Transfusion medicine)
* Questions in each category were provided / edited by content experts in Hematology from various institutions of higher learning
* Colorful microscopic and cartoon pictures incorporated
* Randomized questions and answer choices in each category (this way you don't see the same order of questions or answer choices)
* Each randomized question session is 10 questions long
* Game center capability incorporated so you can play with your friends
* Progress in each category is automatically displayed so that the students can track which categories are completed, nearly completed, or need to get started on
(Presented both graphically and numerically for your convenience)
* Capability to turn the sound and/or explanations on or off before starting each quiz session.
* Brought to you by the highly rated Hematology Outlines educational series.
We hope you find this helpful in your educational endeavors
Hooman H. Rashidi MD & John C. Nguyen MD
Added NEW Questions in the Coagulation and Hemostasis sections along with a few minor edits
Ratings and Reviews
Helps me tremendously!
This is a really fun way to not only test your knowledge but also very engaging at the same time. The plus is the app is running smoothly, which gives me an enjoyable learning time. I would SO recommend it.
I really enjoy using this app. It is uniquely designed to enhance your knowledge and passion for hemepath. Very easy to use and has features that makes the whole experience very enjoyable.
I’m currently a CLS student in clinical rotations and found this to be a fantastic study aid. I struggled with leukemia’s particularly and found this helpful. The explanations given are thorough and the mnemonics used are easily remembered.
- Hooman Rashidi
- 51.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Hematology Outlines
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.