The definitive all-American collector-car magazine. Covering everything from brass beauties to Full Classics to Fifties and Sixties cars, Hemmings Classic Car offers an authoritative look at American automotive history.
Hemmings Classic Car In-app Purchase options:
• 3-‐month subscription (3 new issues + archives) for $3.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• Single issue purchase for $3.99, no automatic renewal
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE: Your subscription automatically renews unless you turn off the auto-renew feature in your user account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service:
- New design to unify the desktop and mobile experience.
- All previously downloaded issues will need to be re-downloaded with this major update.
- New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from top left toolbar Menu.
- Bug fixes and optimizations for the latest versions of iOS.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app is dead - unsupported
As the entire world goes digital, Hemmings seems to have decided to go backwards. The app is a dead end. Asks you to allow them to send you updates and there is nothing to the app - a single picture of an old car, and that’s it - nothing to click. It’s just dead.
Used to be a Great App
Won’t open, no longer works. I expect a whole lot more from Hemmings (like getting what I paid for).
I love the magazine, but it doesn’t work
I have an active subscription but can not download issues. Apple won’t refund, they just send me to Hemmings. Hemmings only answered one of my emails. They told me to click the cash button and to contact Apple if I wasn’t happy and wanted a refund. There isn’t a cash button but my emails saying so were ignored. Catch 22 with the companies pointing the fingers at each other.
I’m a long time customer and very disappointed in the almost total lack of support from Hemmings. This is a great magazine but I don’t recommend paying to not be able to read it :(
- Hemmings Motor News
- 122.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Hemmings Classic Car $3.99
- January 2013 Hemmings Classic Car $3.99
- June 2013 Hemmings Classic Car $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.