Most guides try to tell you everything there is to know about a city, Herb Lester just tell you how to enjoy it. We highlight what makes a place distinctive, sharing obscure locations as well as revisiting well-known ones with a fresh perspective.
We research each city the old-fashioned way: asking friends, acquaintances, cab drivers and concierges for their tips and then walking, tasting, sipping, and peering into doorways and down alleys. We turn that research into suggestions to keep you entertained, with a list of shops, bars, restaurants, cafés, galleries, museums and parks, each one carefully described
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- 1 year subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
- 4.99 eur per year
general performance improvements
- Lost in the City GmbH
- 77.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Herb Lester
- In-App Purchases
- Full Access $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.