Build a Powerful Team of Heroes! Play the #1 in Shooting RPG Games!
Recruit 50+ Legendary Heroes to go hunting with!
Join epic games with friends in Co-op Missions and compete world-wide in real-time online PvP survival battles.
The most incredible free team-based battle royale.
The World's Survival depends on you - crush anyone who is part of the Kurtz army kingdom!
Participate in Daily Events, Gauntlet Mode and Boss Raids!
Take charge by shooting and switching between heroes, or use auto-play for idle gameplay!
Gear up for the best free third person shooter rpg game on mobile!
JOIN THE HUNT
• Cover-based, third person shooter experience with amazing console-like graphics
• Quickly swap between Heroes during battle in real-time, team-based combat wars
• Modern and futuristic weaponry makes playing each hero a distinct experience; fire sniper rifles and energy guns
• Deploy jaw-dropping special abilities that can quickly turn the tide of battle.
• Hone your skills by controlling your heroes or play idle when on the move.
COMMAND YOUR HEROES
• Collect exclusive heroes, each with their own legendary weapons and special abilities.
• Assemble the right team to take on the enemy. Mix up your roster to find the perfect combination - keep your tanks and healers on overwatch while your assassins and assault classes take down the enemy.
• Play as your favorite hero and dynamically switch between heroes at any time during gameplay.
• Plunder loot after each battle, level up your heroes, upgrade your abilities and perfect your loadout.
• Immerse yourself in the single-player campaign as you fight against raiders, bandits and worse in a post-apocalyptic cityscape.
• The battle is never over. Watch your hero squad dominate the battlefield.
REAL-TIME PvP TACTICAL BATTLE MODE
• Challenge your skills against other players in real-time multiplayer action-packed tactical PvP combat
• Craft a tactical squad of up to 5 heroes and dominate the leaderboards and leagues
• Join forces with your friends to build an unstoppable military alliance
• Beat your rivals in intense time-based event competitions focused on both solo and strategic group play.
• Become one of the highest ranked lords of PvP!
CUSTOM CRATE – PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION
• Subscriptions are $19.99 USD Monthly and includes 1 Custom Crate every 7 days
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a Premium Subscription.
Play one of the Top Shooting RPG Games for FREE! Download Now!
©2018 Hothead Games Inc., Hothead, and Hero Hunters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Hothead Games Inc., all rights reserved.
● Rank more competitively in PvP and earn new rewards!
● Build Improvements in Alliance Wars to gain access to new abilities and strategies
● Adjusted Hero balance
● Shank, the Mafia Enforcer. A Stun specialist who gets stronger as his allies fall in battle. No situation is too dire for this ex-convict!
Ratings and Reviews
Deserves the stars!
First, I would like to say I am not a robot or being paid to write this. Now that that’s done, normally have a relatively short attention span for any game, mobile or pc, but for some reason, this has held it. When the ads say constant updates, they mean it. Two heroes a month come out with constant events. Many times in mobile games there is stamina or lives to stop you from playing much at once. Hero hunters does have this, but since there are so many events and missions and pvp options it barely becomes a problem. That also stopped me from playing for hours on end. Which in turn stopped me from getting bored because on the game. To give an example on some games I will play 30-40 games and immediately get extremely bored. This game does have micro transactions which they are constantly pushing which can get annoying at points, but everything that you buy will permanently help you in some way. For example, if you buy gold and get some crafting materials, yes you will use them, and they are not infinite, but when you use them to upgrade a hero, it won’t become obsolete as heroes of every level are needed to progress (Gauntlet missions scale in difficulty, so even low level heroes help out a ton). Now this game isn’t perfect, but it is currently my favorite game and I highly recommend it.
One of the best mobile game / developers
Let me just start by saying yes I am a real person and this is a genuine review. I started playing HH around the time it first dropped on mobile, and honestly there isn’t a single mobile game that I’ve played that has kept me interested and engaged as long as this one! For starters, the game is super easy to pick up. It’s not difficult at all and there are plenty of heroes to unlock and upgrade so it’s not something you’ll blow through in a short amount of time. There are multiple types of in game currency, as well as “gold” which you can use to purchase crates that allow you to unlock characters a bit early. I know a lot of people see that and think “money hungry”, but there honestly is no need to spend money on this game as they give you so many opportunities to earn the currency through participating in events! Something I’ve never seen other devs do! This game has an energy system which early on really limited how much time you spent on the game, but now the devs have added several new game modes that don’t require it as well as daily quests and opportunities to earn more! All in all I recommend if you’re in to rpg shooters as this is probably my favorite mobile game of all time! 10/10 would recommend
This is truly an amazing game I started playing I believe when it first came out got obsessed created my own alliance Alaska907 got my brother obsessed with it he joined my alliance and a couple of friends as well. It keeps me engaged and interested, longer than any game I’ve ever played on mobile. There are of course a couple things I would change such as the alliance store it takes sooooo long to restock and they have a lot of the same things in there constantly. I’ve been saving up alliance fragments to buy new hero fragments but it’s the same people over and over and I need new heroes. Also they start new god hero’s out at such a low star that after the events are over you toss the hero aside and don’t pay much attention to them because without them being at LEAST a 5 star they are useless. A couple of other minor things but for the most part those are my biggest concerns. Thanks hero hunters! :)
Of course I’m still playing and I still love this game! One thing I would love to see added in the next update would be a max hero skill button, I know it sounds like I’m to lazy to his a button 79 times to upgrade but it would save time to just hit one.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Hothead Games
- 120.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2019 Hothead Games Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Gold Drop 1 $4.99
- Briefcase of Gold $19.99
- Handful of Gold $4.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.