Hero Ledger 4+
Track Hero stats and abilities
Designed for iPad
Hero Ledger allows you to manage your Heroes and Posses to aid game play for Shadows of Brimstone.
- Create Hero record sheets
- Track Gold, XP, Wounds, Sanity, etc. during game play
- Track hero levels and progress, including upgrade paths.
- Store and reuse information on Hero Classes, Gear and Artifact Cards, Side Bag Tokens, and more.
- Create custom Hero Classes, Gear, and Artifacts.
- Use your device's camera to enter text for names, descriptions, and other text fields in the database. Requires an iPhone or iPad that supports Live Text.
- Synchronize database across your iOS devices using iCloud.
- Share Hero Classes, Items, Maladies, and other elements from your database with other nearby devices using network sharing.
NOTE: Hero Ledger does not include any Hero Class or Item information from any of the Shadows of Brimstone or Forbidden Fortress game sets. You must enter this information yourself.
Shadows of Brimstone is copyright 2014-2022 by Flying Frog Productions, LLC.
- MOST REQUESTED UPDATE - Share database elements over the local network. You can share single elements (Item, Malady, Hero Class, etc.) or share the entire list at once. You can choose to import only non-duplicate items, or overwrite changes using the shared data.
- Side Bag Token selection view now allows you to select multiple of the same type of token when buying or adding to your Side Bag".
- Navigation between Posses & Heroes and Settings & Database now performed using buttons at the bottom of the top level Posse and Settings views.
- Updated for iOS 16.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Turn on icloud
We would love to use this app. We bought it but found out it can't be sync'd through icloud. This is highly discouraging as we will have to add everything twice. Otherwise I think this would be great! Help us link the app for ourvgame group.
Ever wanted to write an entire board game?
You will have to enter literally every single thing in the game into the app before it can even be used. Want to play a class, you will have to enter it from scratch defining its stats, defenses, skills, starting items, starting abilities, and all level up abilities, but before you can even do that you have to define all keywords and sets before you even get started. Then you will have to enter every personal item, gear card, artifact, injury, madness, mutation, bag token, etc. etc. etc… Just use a character sheet and save a few bucks. Also as you are doing all of this the app will crash about every 3-5 things you enter. But, if you manage to finish entering every item in the game, it tracks your character decently well.
A lot of work, but worth it
Having to input everything is a pain, but this app is by far the best way I’ve found to organize and track my characters through a campaign. Fortunately the text scanner has made this a lot easier and faster.
My only real complaint is there isn’t a way of inputting dark stone cost on gear like there is on upgrades. It’s small, but whenever everything else is so automated I tend to forget it.
If you’re on the fence about getting this I’d suggest it. It’s worth the money.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for pointing out that gear and artifacts can have dark stone cost to purchase. That feature can be added to a future release.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Brian Biswell
- 104.8 MB
- Requires iOS 16.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 16.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Brian Biswell
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.