NOTE: This game does not work on devices that have less than 2GB of RAM memory such as iPhone 6 and older.
With over 1.5 million copies sold on STEAM:
Hero Siege is a Hack 'n' Slash game with roguelike- & RPG elements. Annihilate hordes of enemies, grow your talent tree, grind better loot and explore up to 7 Acts enhanced with beautiful Pixel Art graphics! This game offers countless hours of gameplay and up to 4 player online multiplayer!
In the depths of Tarethiel a group of monks united the four pieces of the brimstone talisman, waking up the slendering demons below... The Act was fortold in the Ancient Book of Revelations and that Satan would raise from Hell to rule the earth... Someone needs to stop him or else the mankind will soon face extinction!
- ONLINE MULTIPLAYER with up to 4 players!
- Randomly generated levels, items, dungeons, bosses, secrets and events. Every game session you play is different!
- Over 170 unique crafted relics that are either passive, usable or orbiting.
- Randomized Loot + inventory like in Diablo -series
- Over 80 different enemies with the possibility to spawn as rare or elite with extra hp/damage and abilities, but dropping better loot and giving more exp!
- Over 30 Achievements to unlock!
- Customize your character with over 90 different hats!
- 7 Acts to play through!
- Random Dungeons and Crypts to explore and clear from loot and enemies!
- 16 playable classes!
- 4 different difficulty levels to unlock!
- Tons of random! Start discovering all the wonderful secrets and content!
- Loot system with: normal, superior, rare and legendary loot!
Hero Siege: Pocket Edition is compatible with Controllers!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
good but some drawbacks
really disappointing that after I paid for all the exclusive characters, I find out that you can’t use them offline. I appreciate that you have fixed a lot of things in this game and have really turned it around since you first arrived on the App Store but this whole not being able to use my purchased characters in offline mode is very disappointing, will change to five stars if this gets fixed. Thank you
Was mostly enjoying the game. Touch screen controls are a bit derpy but you can work around it.
Problem is, I spend a ton of time grinding to level up a satanic item to level 10, use satanic dice on it to try to buff it, and the item is basically perma ruined. You apparently can only roll a set # of times, which you are not warned about.
1st roll, item improves a little. 2nd attempt, item corrupts and gets WAY weaker. Like less than half. The game doesn’t allow me a third attempt. THERE IS NO WARNING FOR THIS, NO INFO AT ALL THAT THIS WILL HAPPEN. So hours and hours of gameplay over a few weeks and I end up with an item weaker than before I even started leveling it at all. And no ability to improve it again.
Very annoying that the devs decided not to include true descriptions or warnings about things that will permanently RUIN your items and just flush many hours of your gameplay down the toilet.
Game deleted. Will do 2 stars since I had some time enjoying the game initially.
But this kind of lazy oversight, or possibly intentional omission of information, isn’t for me. I’ll be avoiding this developers future projects as well.
Game has plenty of content just lacks a ton of polish.
The games UI is terrible. It's a lazily port of the pc version. Even the photos are from the pc version. The controls are fine for the most part except when you have to talk to people. Instead of using the joy stick you have to use separate arrows to navigate dialogue. The minimap overlaps the enemies killed and waves killed counter. You quest reminder collides with your toolbar. Your abilities overlap the minimap. Lastly in order to use a potion you have to randomly tap on the minimap (keep in mind your never told this) for some reason instead of tapping on the potion. Basically it's terrible. As for the gameplay its good. It has different difficulties, maps, characters, etc. However the game lacks any tutorial so good luck guessing what things do. As for crashing I have experienced none in my iPad Air 2. In conclusion, if your willing to over look the UI the games good for $1 (that's what I paid) but if the game is at it's usual $10 I would stay away from it as there are much better games for that price.
- Elias Viglione
- 787.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Panic Art Studios Ltd. 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Amazon's Jungle Bundle $2.99
- Plague Doctor (Class) $2.99
- Shaman (Class) $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.