NOTE: This game does not work on devices that have less than 2GB of RAM memory such as iPhone 6 and older.
With over 1.5 million copies sold on STEAM:
Hero Siege is a Hack 'n' Slash game with roguelike- & RPG elements. Annihilate hordes of enemies, grow your talent tree, grind better loot and explore up to 7 Acts enhanced with beautiful Pixel Art graphics! This game offers countless hours of gameplay and up to 4 player online multiplayer!
In the depths of Tarethiel a group of monks united the four pieces of the brimstone talisman, waking up the slendering demons below... The Act was fortold in the Ancient Book of Revelations and that Satan would raise from Hell to rule the earth... Someone needs to stop him or else the mankind will soon face extinction!
- ONLINE MULTIPLAYER with up to 4 players!
- Randomly generated levels, items, dungeons, bosses, secrets and events. Every game session you play is different!
- Over 170 unique crafted relics that are either passive, usable or orbiting.
- Randomized Loot + inventory like in Diablo -series
- Over 80 different enemies with the possibility to spawn as rare or elite with extra hp/damage and abilities, but dropping better loot and giving more exp!
- Over 30 Achievements to unlock!
- Customize your character with over 90 different hats!
- 7 Acts to play through!
- Random Dungeons and Crypts to explore and clear from loot and enemies!
- 16 playable classes!
- 4 different difficulty levels to unlock!
- Tons of random! Start discovering all the wonderful secrets and content!
- Loot system with: normal, superior, rare and legendary loot!
Hero Siege: Pocket Edition is compatible with Controllers!
Ratings and Reviews
Good game but controls are strange
I have this on pc and iPhone 11 Pro Max. The touch controls take getting use to they are kind of awkward. I really hate the jumping added to the game I think it doesn’t belong in this genre but that’s just me. It’s ok, I would not have been happy to have paid full price but I got it on sale just to try bc of some negative reviews. If you have a pc I’d suggest getting it there. I hope they put this on switch because I think it’d be nice there.
Was mostly enjoying the game. Touch screen controls are a bit derpy but you can work around it.
Problem is, I spend a ton of time grinding to level up a satanic item to level 10, use satanic dice on it to try to buff it, and the item is basically perma ruined. You apparently can only roll a set # of times, which you are not warned about.
1st roll, item improves a little. 2nd attempt, item corrupts and gets WAY weaker. Like less than half. The game doesn’t allow me a third attempt. THERE IS NO WARNING FOR THIS, NO INFO AT ALL THAT THIS WILL HAPPEN. So hours and hours of gameplay over a few weeks and I end up with an item weaker than before I even started leveling it at all. And no ability to improve it again.
Very annoying that the devs decided not to include true descriptions or warnings about things that will permanently RUIN your items and just flush many hours of your gameplay down the toilet.
Game deleted. Will do 2 stars since I had some time enjoying the game initially.
But this kind of lazy oversight, or possibly intentional omission of information, isn’t for me. I’ll be avoiding this developers future projects as well.
Ignore the older reviews
I want to put this out there for people who are looking to try the pocket edition, most of the reviews made are deterring but are no longer accurate. The developers have done a full rework of the game recently and seem to have listens to everyone’s complaints the game has smooth controls, nice graphics as well as a pretty decent design for the UI. It’s a full hack and slash with online in standing and tons of content you can even carry your account over to PC as well so you don’t need to start over it’s a great game and I highly recommend trying it out!!!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Elias Viglione
- 1 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Panic Art Studios Ltd. 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Amazon's Jungle Bundle $2.99
- Plague Doctor (Class) $2.99
- Shaman (Class) $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.