Supported iPAD Models: iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad PRO, iPad mini 3 and 4, iPad Pro
Recommended iPAD Models: iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad PRO, iPad Pro
Supported iPhone Models: iPhone 5, 5s or newer
The game does not support iPhone 4s and below
Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find.
Heroes of Normandie is fast-paced. You are placed in command of small squads in scenarios of varying sizes, in the middle of the D-Day campaign. In the spirit of the original board game, the game is bombastic and humorous yet full of subtle tactical decisions and features a vast array of unique units, equipment and abilities.
Plenty of ways to play: complete the three full-fledged campaigns, engage in a quick skirmish, survive through the rogue like mini campaign, or challenge a friend in multiplayer!
This game is chock full of content and as this is a game system more than a single game, expect tons of features to expand the experience in the near future.
• Three different armies (plus the French resistance) and three campaigns available from the get-go.
• Hordes of unique units, equipment and abilities for each nation.
• Idyllic countryside, rivers, bridges, buildings, sandbags, pillboxes wheat fields and boccage are all included in the core game: Normandie is brought to life.
• Quick battle mode with lots of pre-designed maps and pre-crafted armies to get you right into the action
• Quick battles can be played.
• Innovative and light-hearted approach to strategy: action is fast paced but decisions are still interesting and meaningful.
• Action Cards! 29 for Germany, 32 for the US!
- "Repair card" now works correctly.
- Leaderboard not working
- Fixed Assault bug (always same die roll)
- Multiplayer sidebar fixed
- Solved login problems
- Other minor fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Assault bug finally fixed
I had been very close to deleting this game from my iPad, but I am glad I didn’t because the publisher finally released an update that fixes the infamous "assault bug" where both sides would roll sixes every time in close combat. This bug had essentially broke the game since close combat is not only frequent but it also is often game-deciding. As an app publisher myself I was completely mystified why anyone would publish a game of this caliber and then completely abandon it without so much as a bug fix update for over a year. Even if it didn’t sell well, a bug-fix for something as egregious as the assault bug would have been a minimal common courtesy for those who did purchase the game I order to make it playable for them. I’m rating it 4 stars instead of 5 mostly because while the game itself is excellent, I can’t rate it 5 stars given the lack of service the publisher has shown so far. I will reevaluate that rating in the future if this update marks a renewed commitment to this title by the publisher.
Fun World War 2 board game . I couldn't get the physical copy at the time. I'm glad they had a digital port. I later got the a physical copy once playing this for a while. They only negative is not seeing more of the expansions that are offered with the physical copy. I guess this wasn't a strong seller since the store hasn't been updated for a looooong time😩
This is a great war game ported from a board game to iOS. I'm playing it on an iPad and it's a lot of fun. I've been staring at it for a long time at the game store. I've wanted to play it for a long time but wasn't sure I could rustle up someone to play against me. Well, now I can play against the iPad. What I'd really like is "Shadows over Normandy." But HoN is a great game even if SoN never happens.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Slitherine Software UK Ltd.
- 1.5 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- ©2015 Slitherine Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Developed by Cat Rabbit. Heroes of Normandie used under license. ©2016 Devil Pig Games. All Rights Reserved. Heroes System, designed by Yann & Clem
- In-App Purchases
- Heroes of Normandie: Rangers $1.99
- German 21st PanzerGrenadiers $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.