Heroine is a highly curated, informative, and community-driven marketplace for womenswear enthusiasts.
** Discover new and lightly worn luxury womenswear from brands like Balenciaga, Saint Laurent, Maison Margiela, Nike, Chanel, and Celine
** Experiment with and expand upon your style through greater accessibility to exclusive and niche brands
** Sell your clothing to other fashion enthusiasts and fund your next Grail
Our curated feed creates a beautiful window shopping experience for our users, showcasing the best, latest, and most desirable in womenswear. Each piece is sourced directly from the closets of like-minded fashion-conscious individuals. Shopping secondhand for high-quality, stylish pieces not only means unbeatable prices, but is environmentally friendly and completely sustainable.
Other key features:
• Original content featuring high-minded, fashion focused articles including in-depth discussions of influential and up-and-coming designers
• Daily curated lists highlighting our favorite items, styles, designers, and trends
• Weekly interviews and features with inspirational women in fashion
• Coveteur - “A new resale site has everything we’ve ever regretted not buying.”
• Elle - “Although fashion has always been political, Heroine, a new destination for womenswear enthusiasts, seems to embody all the democratic values we are thirsting for in today’s world.”
• The Cut - “A purchase from Heroine isn’t merely a transaction; it’s a conversation. It’s like a Reddit AMA combined with a visit to the tailors then maybe a stop at the Met Costume Institute.”
• W Mag - “Heroine is based on peer-to-peer buying and selling that feels like being part of a club.”
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can’t log in
I was in the process of making a purchase and the app crashed ... wouldn’t load a single thing. Closed it out / restarted my phone finally logged off the app and now I can’t for the life of me sign back it. “ invalid credentials” error ... okay do the whole forgot password thing ... like 10times .. still nothing.
Prices are great but fix the stupid app
Takes forever to load
The app is easy to use and layout is great and i love using this app, but even if i have fast internet after a certain point of scrolling down it doesn’t load. I see item and the description but the picture doesn’t load AT ALL. I click on it but the pictures doesn’t load. There were times I actually waited 10mins to see if it loaded but it didnt. So if that happens which happens almost all the time, i have to clear the app and reopen it. I don’t know if it only happens to me but it’s really annoying and it happens to grailed too.
Serious issue with scamming
Browsing through designer listings you’ll find tons of sellers with one listing and zero feedback. I made the mistake of purchasing a Celine jacket from a seller like this. They were listed as being in the US but messaged me that it was being shipped from China bc they are on vacation. I opened a PayPal case & they uploaded a USPS tracking showing the item was dropped off before I even purchased, so I was able to get my money back. Only buy from sellers with feedback! I did have one other successful purchase from someone. Serious trust issues with this app though.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.