Not enough hours in the day? Type smarter with HERO's patented design that reduces finger travel 35% (or "3 feet per Tweet"). How? In English, we use just 9 keys 80% of the time, so HERO's smarter design puts those keys in the middle where your thumb likes to be.
From the reviews:
"What a mobile keyboard should've been from the beginning!"
"WOW! This is LONG OVERDUE! The more you use it, the easier and faster it gets!"
"Who would've thought, a keyboard that makes sense to use with your thumbs."
Here's how HERO helps you:
- Phone too big? Tilt your device or tap the arrow to move HERO's keys for easy 1-thumb typing.
- Fingers too fat? Me too. On HERO, the most-used keys are 30% bigger than QWERTY.
- @, #, -, ?, !, comma and period are always on the main screen.
- Tap HERO's perfectly placed Bolt button to enter a SPACE (or double-tap for Period+SPACE).
- HOLD or 3D-Touch the Bolt for super-quick access to numbers, cursor control, and your recent emojis and symbols.
- Hold or 3D-Touch keys for accented characters, an em-dash or underscore, a .com, and more.
- Access to an ever-expanding list of classy themes.
Let's leave QWERTY for 10-finger typing, like it was designed for in 1873. Today, we need the efficiency of HERO to save every second we can. Join the movement, and you can help guide HERO's development (swipe is in the plan!) at the HERO Users Group.
PRIVACY & TERMS:
HERO is patented under patent #D755,810. The song "Life of Riley" used in the App Preview video is by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com), Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
- It works on iPhone X!
- Added arrow buttons to move the keyboard for 1-thumb typing
- Brought back the setting to show only uppercase keys
- Fixed an auto-capitalization bug
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Rudimentary but has potential
This app is new so it has shortcomings, understandably.
The swipe function needs too much precision since it counts every letter you go over. There is no predictive text or spellcheck that allows me to click the word and correct it easily if it was misspelled - yet. And it's proving to take some time learning the keyboard. Also, the apostrophe button takes too long to pop up.
I'm looking for an app I can use to quickly text but only requires one hand and limited need to actually look at the screen. Back with T9, I could text without ever looking at the phone and reasonably quickly, not yet the case with this app.
Not terrible but has some quirks still
tilt to move keyboard doesn't seem to work on ipad pro. Arrows to move keyboard appear in wrong places sometimes. I really wish it would save last location of keyboard. Its really snnoying to have to kerp moving it
Developer Response ,
Hi Draep. Thanks for the feedback! I must admit I did focus on iPhone more than iPad (Apple requires it work on both), but I like your idea of having it "stick" to your chosen side, especially on iPad. Makes sense - thanks!
iPad handling is stills lacking
Please make the keyboard center in the pop out mode on the iPad.
It is just a small fix but would make it actually useful..
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Corey Stone LLC
- 36.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Corey Stone LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All HERO Themes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.