Important: SEGA customers can freely update the old version of Heroki to the latest version on SEGA's account. This new version will be continued in the future!
** App Store Editor's Choice and Best of 2015 Game Winner **
CLEAR THE SKIES FOR A NEW HERO!
The peaceful sky village of Levantia is in danger! The dastardly Dr. N. Forchin and his accomplice, Vapor, have stolen the Emerix - a powerful amulet and all hope may be lost! Created by Picomy. Originally published by SEGA in 2015.
“Perhaps the best looking game on iOS” – (The Guardian, roundup)
“An incredibly well polished, charming adventure game. If you’re looking for a great premium App, look to further.” (Indie Gamers – 9/10)
“Absolutely Stunning” – (Next-Gen Gaming Blog – 10/10)
Fly into a beautiful action adventure and save a whimsical world full of flight and fantasy. Master the wind to fly, freefall, dash and bash your way across beautiful 3D rendered sky-islands, jungles, seas and deserts.
A FANTASTIC TOUCHSCREEN HERO
• Fly, freefall and fight, with the help of the wind and a propeller
• Walk and explore when on land
• Push, pick-up and throw objects
• Master new skills such as powerful Dash and Bash attacks or use the power of Wind to solve puzzles
• Spawn many Power-ups such as a Shield, Hourglass, Aeroblade and more
• Find hidden treasures and collect many items
• Multiple control schemes including intuitive Flow-motion controls
• 10+ hours of deep gameplay
• Explore four stunning worlds
• Meet and befriend a cast of friendly characters
• Face dozens of unique enemies and prepare for an epic boss battle
• Discover a host of islands within your village to play mini-games and side-quests to earn special rewards
• Game Center Achievements
• 60FPS performance with beautiful console-like graphics
• iCloud saving
• iPhone 4S and newer models
• iPad 2, iPad Mini and newer models
• iPod Touch 5th Generation
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game but there’s a few problems
I play on the iPad 5 mini.. it doesn’t crash ever and the games graphics are fab. The only complaint is that the powers don’t work well. Like when I want wind I can’t get it to work because it keeps moving my direction control so where I try to start to swipe across the screen. One out of about 15 swipes does it.. and even if you think you have the touch down.. because you think you feel there is a need for a certain touch.. nope.. the directional pad just follows your finger.. it’s too annoying to advance through the second level making me upset I spent the money on this game
Finally, a Nintendo Switch quality animated full game on iOS. The Gameplay is smooth on touch or gamepad for a hovering / flying character (think human drone). The sound is whimsical and fits the anime. The visuals are lovingly crafted. The finest details are animated and make the world come alive. The game performs flawlessly on my 2013 iPhone 5S. Overall, this is the kind of experience that makes mobile gamers feel validated and like we don't need consoles. We need more games like Oceanhorn and this. Also, don't hate Picomy for needing to break away from Sega and list this game separately. It can be very hard to satisfy the demands of a mega company.
Great game, crashes on Apple TV
This game is very entertaining for my 4 yr old son. But it crashes on our Apple TV every time at the same place. It happens in the cave crawlers level right after you pass the second door and you’re about to throw tnt at a lizard. All game data is lost after the crash.
The developer, PICOMY, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 380.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 PICOMY
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.