HDate is a warm-hearted,completely anonymous and exclusive dating community for people living with HSV-1,HSV-2,HPV,HIV and other STDs. We are not the largest dating club in this field, but we are the safest one.
Different from other STD dating sites, HDate cares much more on protecting our members' personal information. We have a professional technical team on maintaining the server. All of our users' information saved at the server is secured.(photos,personal emails,addresses...) HDate also has a law that no one in the team can disclose any of its members' personal information to any third party. It is the safest.
Dating is simple here! We have herpes singles from United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Germany and other countries in the world.You can swipe right to like or left to pass on people that are suggested to you, and when someone you liked likes you back, you two are matched! What’s more, most suggested people are near to you because of our location-based algorithm.
We have 3 subscription options on VIP membership service with the price from $24.99 per month to $99.99 every 6 months to choose from. Your iTunes account will be charged at confirmation of your purchase. Here are the options:
1. 1 month auto renewal VIP membership service with the price $24.99.
2. 3 months auto renewal VIP membership service with the price $54.99.
3. 6 months auto renewal VIP membership service with the price $99.99.
**Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice.
Please note that with all subscriptions:
Please be aware of that there is no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Compatible to iOS 13
- HDate members can browse more profiles per day
We keep improving our app to make it more user-friendly. Hope that you will like this update!
Ratings and Reviews
In all honesty
This app review is for the creators, thank you. I can’t stress how great full I am for this app. I’ve only had it for about 6 hours now but I’m feeling so much better about life. Seeing how large this community is and how supportive might I add, really helps me put things into perspective. I have a strong hope I’m going to find someone who will understand me on here, if not atleast a good friend to talk to. I’m still new to the app but the only down fall I’d say is (I believe) when commenting on someone’s post and if someone else comments or replies, you don’t get the notification so you never know unless you look for that post again. Like I said I’m new still so I might be wrong but from what I’ve seen it looks like people don’t get a notification. Other than that this app is amazing and I’m so excited to find someone! 💕 thank you so much for creating this app for people like me, I’m eternally thankful. 🙏✨
First I would like. To say that we as a group are already limited on who is out there to build a life with, why should i 1, have to pay for a membership and 2, have to wait on a timer for me to swipe on a potential person. This is ridiculous. This just adds on top of the already hoops we have to jump through for self confidence and love at some point. There has got to be a better way?!? Why can't we just have an app like tinder and call it a day. Free messages and unlimited swipes.
This community feels empty
Ive been trying this app for the past two days and am very disappointed in both the app and the community.
Firstly I have had to rewrite my profile twice because the information disappears, so my profile looks blank. This makes me wonder if that is the reason that so many profiles I view are also blank.
You only get to look at a handful of profile before having to wait. An actual timer pops up with count down to “the next round” like some boxing match game. Any time I try to do anything like message someone or look at who has favorited me Im asked to pay and its pretty spendy for what you get which is a lot of empty profiles with pictures of sunsets (I’ll never understand why people don’t want to show their face on the dating app, not to mention even there location!) so Im very hesitant to buy in.
Update. There is no way to delete your profile!
- GoMatch Limited
- 139.6 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © HerpesDating.org copyrighted
- In-App Purchases
- vip membership for Herpes $24.99
- vip membership for Herpes $99.99
- vip membership for Herpes $54.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.