The HESI exam is conducted by nursing schools as a function of a university or college nursing program. The HESI exam can be a daunting test to pass when so much is on the line, but we’re here to help! Use our 100% free practice test for the HESI exam to sharpen your knowledge in areas you are strong and identify the areas where you are weak. You can find everything you need to help prepare you for the HESI exam here, including many questions in every section of the test, complete with full explanations for each question.
Each section of the HESI A2 contains 25-50 questions. Typically, individuals receive four hours to complete the HESI A2 if they are
• Anatomy and Physiology (25 questions)
• Biology (25 questions)
• Chemistry (25 questions) testing at a Prometric test site. The minimum score for most nursing schools is 75-80% on each section. The HESI Exam poses questions about eight “knowledge domains” in the area of Nursing. Here is a list of them and the approximate percentage of questions on the actual test that deal with each:
• Grammar (50 questions)
• Mathematics (50 questions)
• Physics (25 questions)
• Reading Comprehension (47 questions)
• Vocabulary (50 questions)
This app is organized to closely follow the actual HESI objectives. As such, it is easy to find the information required for each of the specified HESI objectives. The objective focus design used by this app is an important feature because the information you need to know is easily identifiable and accessible. There is a lot to know and our free practice tests for the HESI Exam will help you find out where you need to work more and make the most of your study time.
• Contains the complete Revision questions by the expert with detailed explanations
• Practice by topics: Test your knowledge by practicing by topics. A topic that is divided into small parts helps you not be bored when studying.
• Mock test: Mock test simulates the real test format. When you finish the test you will see your score and review all the questions.
• New questions every time: to keep you on your toes, we randomize questions and answers each time you restart a practice test
• No internet connection and registration required
• FREE and minimum ads that annoy you
We hope you find our practice questions helpful as you study to pass your HESI exam! If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com. Happy studying and good luck as you begin this exciting step toward furthering your education!
Bug fixes and improvements in this version include:
- Fixed stability issues
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best HESI App
I love that this app is user friendly and provides explanations. I literally use it if I have down time .
The App is great except......
The app is good so far no complaints, however the ads cannot be removed. The X button is in the top left corner can cannot be tapped on
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.